- 2020. The biological context of c-reactive protein as a prognostic marker in renal cell carcinoma: Studies on the acute phase cytokine profile. Cancers. 1-18.
- 2020. Serum levels of the IL-6 family of cytokines predict prognosis in renal cell carcinoma (RCC). Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 1-12.
- 2019. Radiation-induced cystitis treated with hyperbaric oxygen therapy (RICH-ART): a randomised, controlled, phase 2-3 trial. The Lancet Oncology. 1602-1614.
- 2018. National Norwegian Practice Patterns for Surgical Treatment of Kidney Cancer Tumors ≤7cm: Adherence to Changes in Guidelines May Improve Overall Survival. European Urology Oncology (EUO). 252-261.
- 2017. Real-life use of diagnostic biopsies before treatment of kidney cancer: results from a Norwegian population-based study. Scandinavian Journal of Urology. 38-44.
- 2017. Predictive value of C-reactive protein in patients treated with sunitinib for metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma. BMC Urology. 1-11.
- 2016. Transcriptome sequencing (RNAseq) enables utilization of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded biopsies with clear cell renal cell carcinoma for exploration of disease biology and biomarker development. PLOS ONE.
- 2016. Postoperative 30-day mortality rates for kidney cancer are dependent on hospital surgical volume: results from a Norwegian population-based study. European Urology Focus. 300-307.
- 2016. Nephron Sparing Surgery Associated with Better Survival Than Radical Nephrectomy in Patients Treated for Unforeseen Benign Renal Tumors. Urology. 117-123.
- 2016. Development and confirmation of potential gene classifiers of human clear cell renal cell carcinoma using next-generation RNA sequencing. Scandinavian Journal of Urology. 452-462.
- 2016. A prospective risk-stratified follow-up programme for radically treated renal cell carcinoma patients: evaluation after eight years of clinical use. World Journal of Urology. 1087-1099.
- 2015. Preoperative high levels of serum vascular endothelial growth factor are a prognostic marker for poor outcome after surgical treatment of renal cell carcinoma. Scandinavian Journal of Urology. 388-394.
- 2015. Health-related quality of life, personality and choice of coping are related in renal cell carcinoma patients. Scandinavian Journal of Urology. 282-289.
- 2015. Contemporary external validation of the Leibovich model for prediction of progression after radical surgery for clear cell renal cell carcinoma. Scandinavian Journal of Urology. 205-210.
- 2014. Health-related quality of life in long-term survivors after renal cancer treatment. Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology. 52-64.
- 2013. Incidentally detected renal cell carcinomas are highly associated with comorbidity and mortality unrelated to renal cell carcinoma. Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology. 462-471.
- 2012. Obesity is associated with an improved cancer-specific survival, but an increased rate of postoperative complications after surgery for renal cell carcinoma. Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology. 348-357.
- 2002. Articular cartilage defects in 1,000 knee arthroscopies. Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopy And Related. 730-734.
- 2013. Psykometrisk validering av et diagnosespesifikt livskvalitets- skjema (HRQoL,) ment brukt sammen med det generelle EORTC livskvalitests- skjemaet (QLQ) på nyrekreft-pasienter.
- 2013. Psychometric validation of a disease-specific Health Related Quality of Life (HRQoL) questionnaire intended to be used in conjunction with the general European Organization of Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Quality of Life Questionnaire (QLQ) in Renal Cell Carcinoma patients.
- 2012. Radiologisk vs. patologisk størrelse av nyrecellecarcinomer i stadium I og II - betydning for stadiumspesifikk overlevelse.
- 2012. Oppstart med behandling av postprostatektomi inkontinens (PPI) ved Haukeland universitetssjukehus.
- 2012. Evaluering av oppfølgningsprogrammet for nyrekreft (RCC)ved Haukeland universitetssjukehus.
- 2018. A population based study on Kidney Cancer in Norway (2008 - 2013).
- 2016. Perioperative 30-day mortality rates are dependent on hospital surgical volume – results from a Norwegian population based study on surgical treatment for renal cell carcinoma. European Urology. Supplement. e520.
- 2016. Changes in surgical treatment of modalities for renal cell carcinoma ≤ 7 cm – a Norwegian population based study 2008-2013. European Urology. Supplement. e1089.
- 2013. Serum VEGF in patients with renal tumours and low contrast enhancement on ct can be used to predict survival and recurrence. Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology. 32-33.
- 2013. Health related quality of life (HRQoL), personality and choice of coping is associated in renal cell carcinoma patients. Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology. 33-34.
- 2013. Health related quality of life (HRQoL) personality and choice of coping is associated in renal cell carcinoma patinets.
Academic literature review
- 2014. Traumatiske skader i nyra – ei orientering for dei utan spesialistkompetanse. Kirurgen. 119-123.