- 2019. Comparison of active biofilm carriers and commercially available inoculum for activation of biofilters in marine recirculating aquaculture systems (RAS). Aquaculture. doi: 10.1016/j.aquaculture.2019.734480
- 2019. Microbial Communities in a Flow-Through Fish Farm for Lumpfish (Cyclopterus lumpus L.) During Healthy Rearing Conditions. Frontiers in Microbiology. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2019.01594
- 2018. Biofilterprosesser i endring over tid. Nf xpert : en spesialutgave av Norsk fiskeoppdrett. 4. 46-48.
- 2015. Physiological and genomic characterization of Arcobacter anaerophilus IR-1 reveals new metabolic features in Epsilonproteobacteria. Frontiers in Microbiology. 6. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2015.00987
- 2014. Modeling of heavy nitrate corrosion in anaerobe aquifer injection water biofilm: A case study in a flow rig. Environmental Science and Technology. 48: 8627-8635. doi: 10.1021/es500839u
- 2007. Corrosion as a Side Effect during Nitrate Treatment of Produced Water and Aquifer Water Injection. Corrosion. 07512. 1-15.
- 2006. Soil microbial communities: Influence of geographic location and hydrocarbon pollutants. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 38: 303-310. doi: 10.1016/j.soilbio.2005.05.006
- 2005. Evaluation of microbial diversity of different soil layers at a contaminated diesel site. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation. 55: 39-44.
- 2004. Evaluation of Microbial diversity of different soil layers at a contaminated diesel site. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation. 55: 39-44.
- 1999. Comparison of the plasmid types obtained by two distantly related recipients in biparental exogenous plasmid isolations from soil. FEMS Microbiology Letters. 176: 105-110.
- 1998. Effect of mercury addition on plasmid incidence and gene mobilizing capasity in bulk soil. FEMS Microbiology Ecology. 27: 381-394.
Reports and theses
- 1998. Plasmid mediated gene exchange in soil. Dr.scient.. -. 1 pages.