- (2021). Simultaneous measurement of the BOLD effect and metabolic changes in response to visual stimulation using the mega-press sequence at 3 T. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience.
- (2021). Combined fMRI region- and network-analysis reveal new insights of top-down modulation of bottom-up processes in auditory laterality. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience. 1-13.
- (2020). Hallucinating schizophrenia patients have longer left arcuate fasciculus fiber tracks: a DTI tractography study. Psychiatry Research : Neuroimaging. 1-7.
- (2020). Dynamic switching between intrinsic and extrinsic mode networks as demands change from passive to active processing. Scientific Reports. 1-10.
- (2019). Dynamic up- and down-regulation of the default (DMN) and extrinsic (EMN) mode networks during alternating task-on and task-off periods. PLOS ONE. 1-15.