Born 1981 in Austria, M.D. and now a PhD candidate in the Salvesen group. Her researchfocus is on identifying biomarkers in ovarian cancer, which can predict response to standard chemotherapy regimens.
- 2019. Influence of p53 isoform expression on survival in high-grade serous ovarian cancers. Scientific Reports. 9:5244: 1-11. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-41706-z
- 2018. High expression of the p53 isoform ? is associated with reduced progression-free survival in uterine serous carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 18:684: 1-10. doi: 10.1186/s12885-018-4591-3
- 2016. Assessing the genetic architecture of epithelial ovarian cancer histological subtypes. Human Genetics. 135: 741-756. doi: 10.1007/s00439-016-1663-9
- 2016. The HDACi panobinostat shows growth inhibition both in vitro and in a bioluminescent orthotopic surgical xenograft model of ovarian cancer. PLOS ONE. 11:e0158208. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0158208
- 2015. Shared genetics underlying epidemiological association between endometriosis and ovarian cancer. Human Molecular Genetics. 24: 5955-5964. doi: 10.1093/hmg/ddv306
Reports and theses
- 2019. Rethinking Gynecological High- Grade Serous Carcinoma. Portraying the p53 isoform landscape and development of a new preclinical for optical imaging in xenograft models. Universitetet i Bergen.