Kathy Ainul Mashrooka Møen
- Phone+47 55 58 85 77
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. Effect of an intervention in general practice to increase the participation of immigrants in cervical cancer screening: A cluster randomized clinical trial. JAMA Network Open. 12 pages.
- 2019. A community-based intervention to increase participation in cervical cancer screening among immigrants in Norway. BMC Medical Research Methodology. 1-8.
- 2018. Cervical cancer screening among immigrant women in Norway- The healthcare providers’ perspectives. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 415-422.
- 2016. Primary health care utilisation and morbidity among immigrant children compared to non-immigrant children: a population-based study in Norway. BMJ Open. 1-8.
- 2016. Differences in cervical cancer screening between immigrants and nonimmigrants in Norway: a primary healthcare register-based study. European Journal of Cancer Prevention. 521-527.
- 2020. Migration and healthy ageing: Perspectives from users and service providers.
- 2019. Elderly migrants and healthy ageing. An Integrated, diverse sensitive, interdisciplinary coopearation at primary care is a must.
- 2019. Cervical cancer screening among immigrants in Norway. Challenges, possibilities and the effect of an intervention.
- 2018. “I simply haven’t given it a thought before!” - health care providers’ experiences regarding cervical cancer screening among immigrant women in Norway- a qualitative study. European Journal of Public Health.
- 2018. A qualitative intervention approach to increase the participation of Pakistani and Somali women in cervical cancer screening program in Norway . European Journal of Public Health.