- 2019. Vocal Cord Function During Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Injury Assessed by Accelerometry and EMG. The Laryngoscope. 1-7.
- 2019. The Role of Calcitonin in Predicting the Extent of Surgery in Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma: A Nationwide Population-Based Study in Norway. European Thyroid Journal. 159-166.
- 2018. Trends in diagnostics, surgical treatment, and prognostic factors for outcomes in medullary thyroid carcinoma in Norway: A nationwide population-based study. European Thyroid Journal. 31-40.
- 2017. Injury mechanisms and electromyographic changes after injury of the recurrent laryngeal nerve: Experiments in a porcine model. Head and Neck. 274-282.
- 2016. Prospective study of vocal fold function after loss of the neuromonitoring signal in thyroid surgery: The International Neural Monitoring Study Group's POLT study. The Laryngoscope. 1260-1266.
- 2016. Impact of EMG changes in continuous vagal nerve monitoring in high-risk endocrine neck surgery. World Journal of Surgery. 672-680.
- 2016. EMG changes during continuous intraoperative neuromonitoring with sustained recurrent laryngeal nerve traction in a porcine model. Langenbeck's archives of surgery (Print).
- 2016. A nationwide study of multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2A in Norway: predictive and prognostic factors for the clinical course of medullary thyroid carcinoma. Thyroid. 1225-1238.
- 2015. Post-PET ultrasound improves specificity of 18F-FDG-PET for recurrent differentiated thyroid cancer while maintaining sensitivity. Acta Radiologica. 1350-1360.
- 2015. Impact of EMG Changes in Continuous Vagal Nerve Monitoring in High-Risk Endocrine Neck Surgery. World Journal of Surgery.
- 2014. Latencies longer than 3.5 ms after vagus nerve stimulation does not exclude a nonrecurrent inferior laryngeal nerve. BMC Surgery.
- 2014. High cardiac background activity limits <sup>99m</sup>Tc-MIBI radioguided surgery in aortopulmonary window parathyroid adenomas. BMC Surgery.
- 2010. Impact of extent of resection for thyroid cancer invading the aerodigestive tract on surgical morbidity, local recurrence, and cancer-specific survival. Surgery. 1257-1266.
- 2008. Premonitory symptoms preceding metastatic medullary thyroid cancer in MEN 2B: An exploratory analysis. Surgery. 1044-1050.
- 2012. Insidentell thyreoideacancer ved F-18-FDG-PET. Noraforum : tidsskrift for radiologi. 14-16.
- 2018. Injury of the recurrent laryngeal nerve: Clinical and experimental studies focusing on intraoperative neuromonitoring.
Academic literature review
- 2018. Most “Recurrences” of Thyroid Cancer Represent Persistent Rather Than Recurrent Disease. 108-111.
- 2018. International neuromonitoring study group guidelines 2018: Part II: Optimal recurrent laryngeal nerve management for invasive thyroid cancer - incorporation of surgical, laryngeal, and neural electrophysiologic data. S18-S27.
- 2018. International neural monitoring study group guideline 2018 part I: Staging bilateral thyroid surgery with monitoring loss of signal. S1-S17.
- 2016. F18-FDG-PET for recurrent differentiated thyroid cancer: a systematic meta-analysis. 1193-1200.