- Visitor AddressDepartment of BiomedicineBygg for Biologiske Basalfag (BBB)5020 BergenRoom5B108B
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
I am a cell and molecular biologist interested in gaining a better understanding of the biological function of proteins of especial relevance for human health. I have been involved in studies of a variety of topics: the malaria parasite (Plasmodium spp.), the ubiquitin system and the regulation of insulin secretion. I have extensive experience with different cellular models, protein purification and several techniques useful for the study of protein function.
For a comprehensive list of my publications see here
- (2020). Functional evaluation of 16 SCHAD missense variants: Only amino acid substitutions causing congenital hyperinsulinism of infancy lead to loss-of-function phenotypes in vitro. The Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease (JIMD). 1-13.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
- The SCHAD enzyme - A novel regulator of insulin secretion
- Development of a novel targeted therapy against Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Fields of competence