- (2022). Proteomic signature of tubulointerstitial tissue predicts prognosis in IgAN. BMC Nephrology. 1-10.
- (2022). Glomerular proteomic profiling of kidney biopsies with hypertensive nephropathy reveals a signature of disease progression. Hypertension Research.
- (2022). A novel age-related gene expression signature associates with proliferation and disease progression in breast cancer. British Journal of Cancer. 1-11.
- (2020). Stathmin expression associates with vascular and immune responses in aggressive breast cancer subgroups. Scientific Reports. 14 pages.
- (2019). Transcriptome-proteome integration of archival human renal cell carcinoma biopsies enables identification of molecular mechanisms. American Journal of Physiology - Renal Physiology (AJP).
- (2019). Characterization of glomerular extracellular matrix in IgA nephropathy by proteomic analysis of laser-captured microdissected glomeruli. BMC Nephrology. 1-12.
- (2017). Glomerular abundance of complement proteins characterized by proteomic analysis of laser-captured microdissected glomeruli associates with progressive disease in IgA nephropathy. Clinical Proteomics.
- (2017). Clear cell renal cell carcinoma is linked to epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and to fibrosis. Physiological Reports. 1-18.
- (2016). Proteomic Analysis of Minimally Damaged Renal Tubular Tissue from Two-Kidney-One-Clip Hypertensive Rats Demonstrates Extensive Changes Compared to Tissue from Controls. Nephron. 70-80.
- (2015). Distinct protein signature of hypertension-induced damage in the renal proteome of two-kidney-one-clip (2K1C) rat model. Journal of Hypertension. 126-135.
- (2014). Proteomic analysis of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded glomeruli suggests depletion of glomerular filtration barrier proteins in two-kidney one-clip hypertensive rats. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 11 pages.
- (2011). The CW domain, a new histone recognition module in chromatin proteins. EMBO Journal. 1939-1952.
- (2018). Effects of Breast Cancer Cell Secretomes on Mammary Fibroblast Phenotype.
- (2015). Proteomic signature of glomerular and tubular damage in hypertensive kidney disease.
- (2013). Proteomic analysis of outer and juxtamedullary cortex of non-clipped kidneys in 2K1C hypertensive rats. The FASEB Journal. 1 pages.
- (2016). Detection and Validation of Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition(EMT) with Increased Expression of Axl and MMP-14 in Renal Cell Carcinoma.