- 2019. Transcriptome-proteome integration of archival human renal cell carcinoma biopsies enables identification of molecular mechanisms. American Journal of Physiology - Renal Physiology (AJP). 316.
- 2017. Clear cell renal cell carcinoma is linked to epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and to fibrosis. Physiological Reports. 5:e13305: 1-18. doi: 10.14814/phy2.13305
- 2017. Glomerular abundance of complement proteins characterized by proteomic analysis of laser-captured microdissected glomeruli associates with progressive disease in IgA nephropathy. Clinical Proteomics. 14. doi: 10.1186/s12014-017-9165-x
- 2016. Proteomic Analysis of Minimally Damaged Renal Tubular Tissue from Two-Kidney-One-Clip Hypertensive Rats Demonstrates Extensive Changes Compared to Tissue from Controls. Nephron. 132: 70-80. doi: 10.1159/000442825
- 2015. Distinct protein signature of hypertension-induced damage in the renal proteome of two-kidney-one-clip (2K1C) rat model. Journal of Hypertension. 33: 126-135. doi: 10.1097/HJH.0000000000000370
- 2014. Proteomic analysis of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded glomeruli suggests depletion of glomerular filtration barrier proteins in two-kidney one-clip hypertensive rats. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 11 pages. doi: 10.1093/ndt/gfu268
- 2013. Proteomic analysis of outer and juxtamedullary cortex of non-clipped kidneys in 2K1C hypertensive rats. The FASEB Journal. 27:909.15. 1 pages.
- 2011. The CW domain, a new histone recognition module in chromatin proteins. EMBO Journal. 30: 1939-1952. doi: 10.1038/emboj.2011.108
Reports and theses
- 2015. Proteomic signature of glomerular and tubular damage in hypertensive kidney disease. University of Bergen.