- 2019. Mutation analysis by deep sequencing of pancreatic juice from patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. BMC Cancer. 1-12.
- 2018. The mucinous domain of pancreatic carboxyl-ester lipase (CEL) contains core 1/core 2 O-glycans that can be modified by ABO blood group determinants. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 19476-19491.
- 2017. Copy number variants and VNTR length polymorphisms of the carboxyl-ester lipase (CEL) gene as risk factors in pancreatic cancer. Pancreatology (Print). 83-88.
- 2017. Associations between ABO blood groups and pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: influence on resection status and survival. Cancer Medicine. 1531-1540.
- 2018. Carboxyl-ester lipase in human pancreatic disease. A study with focus on genetics, glycosylation and ABO blood groups.
Academic literature review
- 2018. The role of the carboxyl ester lipase (CEL) gene in pancreatic disease. 12-19.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- 2020. Pathogenic Carboxyl Ester Lipase (CEL) Variants Interact with the Normal CEL Protein in Pancreatic Cells . Cells.