- (2022). Two New Mutations in the CEL Gene Causing Diabetes and Hereditary Pancreatitis: How to Correctly Identify MODY8 Cases. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). e1455-e1466.
- (2021). The position of single-base deletions in the VNTR sequence of the carboxyl ester lipase (CEL) gene determines proteotoxicity. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 1-13.
- (2020). Pathogenic Carboxyl Ester Lipase (CEL) Variants Interact with the Normal CEL Protein in Pancreatic Cells . Cells. 1-19.
- (2020). Characterization of CEL-DUP2: Complete duplication of the carboxyl ester lipase gene is unlikely to influence risk of chronic pancreatitis. Pancreatology (Print). 377-384.
- (2019). Mutation analysis by deep sequencing of pancreatic juice from patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. BMC Cancer. 1-12.
- (2018). The mucinous domain of pancreatic carboxyl-ester lipase (CEL) contains core 1/core 2 O-glycans that can be modified by ABO blood group determinants. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 19476-19491.
- (2017). Copy number variants and VNTR length polymorphisms of the carboxyl-ester lipase (CEL) gene as risk factors in pancreatic cancer. Pancreatology (Print). 83-88.
- (2017). Associations between ABO blood groups and pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: influence on resection status and survival. Cancer Medicine. 1531-1540.
- (2018). Carboxyl-ester lipase in human pancreatic disease. A study with focus on genetics, glycosylation and ABO blood groups.
Academic literature review
- (2018). The role of the carboxyl ester lipase (CEL) gene in pancreatic disease. Pancreatology (Print). 12-19.