- 2019. Mutation analysis by deep sequencing of pancreatic juice from patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. BMC Cancer. 19:11: 1-12. doi: 10.1186/s12885-018-5195-7
- 2018. The role of the carboxyl ester lipase (CEL) gene in pancreatic disease. Pancreatology (Print). 18: 12-19. doi: 10.1016/j.pan.2017.12.001
- 2018. The mucinous domain of pancreatic carboxyl-ester lipase (CEL) contains core 1/core 2 O-glycans that can be modified by ABO blood group determinants. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 293: 19476-19491. doi: 10.1074/jbc.RA118.001934
- 2017. Copy number variants and VNTR length polymorphisms of the carboxyl-ester lipase (CEL) gene as risk factors in pancreatic cancer. Pancreatology (Print). 17: 83-88. doi: 10.1016/j.pan.2016.10.006
- 2017. Associations between ABO blood groups and pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: influence on resection status and survival. Cancer Medicine. 6: 1531-1540. doi: 10.1002/cam4.1097
Reports and theses
- 2018. Carboxyl-ester lipase in human pancreatic disease. A study with focus on genetics, glycosylation and ABO blood groups. University of Bergen.