- 2011. The regulatory subunit of PKA-I remains partially structured and undergoes beta-aggregation upon thermal denaturation. PLOS ONE. 10 pages.
- 2010. Allosteric communication between cAMP binding sites in the RI subunit of protein kinase A revealed by NMR. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 14062-14070.
- 2006. Epac1 and cAMP-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme have similar cAMP affinity, but their cAMP domains have distinct structural features and cyclic nucleotide recognition. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 21500-21511.
- 2004. Tetrahydrobiopterin binding to aromatic amino acid hydroxylases. Ligand recognition and specificity. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 5962-5971.
- 2003. cAMP analog mapping of Epac1 and camp kinase: discriminating analogs demonstrate that Epac and cAMP kinase act synergistically to promote PC-12 cell neurite extension. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 35394-35402.
- 1991. Restricted effusion of the type 2 isoform of cAMP dependent protein kinase in rat hepatocytes permabilized by digitonin. Biochemical Society Transactions. 1161-1162.