- 2011. The regulatory subunit of PKA-I remains partially structured and undergoes beta-aggregation upon thermal denaturation. PLoS ONE. 6. 10 pages. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0017602
- 2010. Allosteric communication between cAMP binding sites in the RI subunit of protein kinase A revealed by NMR. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 285: 14062-14070. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M110.106666
- 2006. Epac1 and cAMP-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme have similar cAMP affinity, but their cAMP domains have distinct structural features and cyclic nucleotide recognition. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 281: 21500-21511. doi: doi:10.1074/jbc.M603116200
- 2004. Tetrahydrobiopterin binding to aromatic amino acid hydroxylases. Ligand recognition and specificity. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 47: 5962-5971.
- 2003. cAMP analog mapping of Epac1 and camp kinase: discriminating analogs demonstrate that Epac and cAMP kinase act synergistically to promote PC-12 cell neurite extension. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 278: 35394-35402.
- 1991. Restricted effusion of the type 2 isoform of cAMP dependent protein kinase in rat hepatocytes permabilized by digitonin. Biochemical Society Transactions. 19: 1161-1162.