- (2021). Paraneoplastic Cerebellar Degeneration: The Importance of Including CDR2L as a Diagnostic Marker. Neurology: Neuroimmunology and neuroinflammation.
- (2018). Expression of the onconeural protein CDR1 in cerebellum and ovarian cancer. OncoTarget. 23975-23986.
- (2015). Biomarkers related to carotid intima-media thickness and plaques in long-term survivors of ischemic stroke. Translational Stroke Research. 276-283.
- (2014). Paraneoplastic Hu and CRMP5 antibodies are present in smokers without cancer or neurological disease. Respirology (Carlton South. Print). 730-734.
- (2013). CDR2L antibodies: a new player in paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration. PLOS ONE.
- (2013). Avidity of onconeural antibodies is of clinical relevance. Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 1393-1396.
- (2011). Onconeural antibodies: Improved detection and clinical correlations. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 166-170.
- (1998). Transfer of the naturally occuring plasmid pRAS1 affects the microbiological diversity in marine sediments [poster].
- (1998). Transfer of the naturally occuring plasmid pRAS1 affects the microbialdiversity in marine sediments.
Thesis at a second degree level
- (1999). The spread of antibiotic resistance plasmid pRAS1 in sea water.
- (2012). Hu antibodies are present in smokers with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease without cancer or neurological disease. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 21-22.
- (2012). Characterization of Yo antibodies. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 131-132.
- (2008). Anti-ccdc104 is a potentially new onconeural antibody. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 190-191.