I am a PhD student in the Algorithms group, supervised by Prof. Fedor V. Fomin. My primary research interest is in rigorous algorithmic analysis of artificial intelligence primitives, specifically the problems of clustering and low-rank approximation. I am also interested in parameterized algorithms on graphs and computational social choice.
Before coming to Bergen, I received a Master's degree in Mathematics from Saint Petersburg State University.
The up-to-date list of publications at DBLP.
What follows on this page is auto-generated from the national research information system CRIStin.
- 2020. Parameterized complexity of PCA. Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics. 1:1-1:5.
- 2020. Low-Rank Binary Matrix Approximation in Column-Sum Norm. Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics. 32:1-32:18.
- 2020. Building large k-cores from sparse graphs. Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics. 35:1-35:14.
- 2019. Refined Complexity of PCA with Outliers. Proceedings of Machine Learning Research (PMLR). 5818-5826.
- 2019. Parameterized k-Clustering: Tractability Island. Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics. 14:1-14:15.