- (2023). Novel biallelic variants expand the phenotype of NAA20-related syndrome. Clinical Genetics.
- (2023). A nonsense variant in the N-terminal acetyltransferase NAA30 may be associated with global developmental delay and tracheal cleft. American Journal of Medical Genetics. Part A. 2402-2410.
- (2011). Cyclic AMP induces IPC leukemia cell apoptosis via CRE-and CDK-dependent Bim transcription. Cell Death and Differentiation. 11 pages.
- (1996). Phenotypic diversity and antibiotic resistance in soil bacterial communities. Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology. 253-259.
- (2021). Missense NAA20 variants impairing the NatB protein N-terminal acetyltransferase cause autosomal recessive developmental delay, intellectual disability, and microcephaly. Genetics in Medicine. 1-6.
Thesis at a second degree level
- (1997). Karakterisering av antibiotikaresistens hos bakterier fra to ulike jordtyper.