- 2019. BEtablocker Treatment After acute Myocardial Infarction in revascularized patients without reduced left ventricular ejection fraction (BETAMI): Rationale and design of a prospective, randomized, open, blinded end-point study. American Heart Journal. 37-46.
- 2019. Aiming toWards Evidence baSed inTerpretation of Cardiac biOmarkers in patients pResenting with chest pain-the WESTCOR study: study design. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 280-285.
- 2018. Usefulness of higher levels of cardiac troponin T in patients with stable angina pectoris to predict risk of acute myocardial infarction. American Journal of Cardiology. 1142-1147.
- 2011. Long-term prognostic value of CK-MB and the troponins after angioplasty in patients with stable angina. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 146-152.
- 2010. Long-Term Prognostic Value of Cardiac Troponin I and T Versus Creatine Kinase-MB Mass After Cardiac Surgery in Low-Risk Patients with Stable Symptoms. American Journal of Cardiology. 780-786.
- 2010. Elevated CK-MB values after routine angioplasty predicts worse long-term prognosis in low-risk patients. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 69-75.
- 2009. Long-Term Prognostic Value of Creatine Kinase-Myocardial Band Mass after Cardiac Surgery in Low-Risk Patients with Stable Angina. Cardiology. 122-131.
- 1998. HIV-testing in occupational health physicians (letter). Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2879-2880.
- 1997. Clinical applicability of creatine kinase MB mass and the electrocardiogram versus conventional cardiac enzymes in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology. 11-20.
Popular scientific lecture
- 1998. Serotonin as a risk factor for heart disease.
- 2010. Long-Term Prognostic Value of Creatine Kinase-Myocardial Band Mass after Routine Coronary Angioplasty in Low-Risk Patients with Stable Angina and Stent Implantation. Circulation. E323-E323.
- 2018. Pre- and post-operative echocardiography in end-stage rheumatic heart disease during Development of Cardiac surgery in sub-Saharan Africa.