- (2022). Predictors of long-term symptom burden and quality of life in patients hospitalised with chest pain: a prospective observational study. BMJ Open. 1-10.
- (2022). Effect of an optimized X-ray blanket design on operator radiation dose in cardiac catheterization based on real-world angiography. PLOS ONE.
- (2022). Association between symptoms and risk of non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction according to age and sex in patients admitted to the emergency department with suspected acute coronary syndrome: a single-centre retrospective cohort study. BMJ Open. 1-12.
- (2022). Adding stress biomarkers to high-sensitivity cardiac troponin for rapid non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction rule-out protocols. European Heart Journal: Acute Cardiovascular Care. 201-212.
- (2021). The association between serum high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T and acute myocardial infarction in patients with suspected chronic coronary syndrome is modified by body mass index. International Journal of Cardiology: Cardiovascular Risk and Prevention (IJCCRP).
- (2021). Short-term outcome after open-heart surgery for severe chronic rheumatic heart disease in a low-income country, with comparison with an historical control group: An observational study. Open heart. 8 pages.
- (2021). Diagnostic performance of novel troponin algorithms for the rule-out of non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome. Clinical Chemistry. 291-302.
- (2020). Systemic Cardiac Troponin T Associated With Incident Atrial Fibrillation Among Patients With Suspected Stable Angina Pectoris. American Journal of Cardiology.
- (2020). Cardiac Troponin Assays With Improved Analytical Quality: A Trade‐Off Between Enhanced Diagnostic Performance and Reduced Long‐Term Prognostic Value. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). 23 pages.
- (2019). BEtablocker Treatment After acute Myocardial Infarction in revascularized patients without reduced left ventricular ejection fraction (BETAMI): Rationale and design of a prospective, randomized, open, blinded end-point study. American Heart Journal. 37-46.
- (2019). Aiming toWards Evidence baSed inTerpretation of Cardiac biOmarkers in patients pResenting with chest pain-the WESTCOR study: study design. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 280-285.
- (2018). Usefulness of higher levels of cardiac troponin T in patients with stable angina pectoris to predict risk of acute myocardial infarction. American Journal of Cardiology. 1142-1147.
- (2011). Long-term prognostic value of CK-MB and the troponins after angioplasty in patients with stable angina. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 146-152.
- (2010). Long-Term Prognostic Value of Cardiac Troponin I and T Versus Creatine Kinase-MB Mass After Cardiac Surgery in Low-Risk Patients with Stable Symptoms. American Journal of Cardiology. 780-786.
- (2010). Elevated CK-MB values after routine angioplasty predicts worse long-term prognosis in low-risk patients. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 69-75.
- (2009). Long-Term Prognostic Value of Creatine Kinase-Myocardial Band Mass after Cardiac Surgery in Low-Risk Patients with Stable Angina. Cardiology. 122-131.
- (1998). HIV-testing in occupational health physicians (letter). Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2879-2880.
- (1997). Clinical applicability of creatine kinase MB mass and the electrocardiogram versus conventional cardiac enzymes in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology. 11-20.
Popular scientific lecture
- (1998). Serotonin as a risk factor for heart disease.
- (2010). Long-Term Prognostic Value of Creatine Kinase-Myocardial Band Mass after Routine Coronary Angioplasty in Low-Risk Patients with Stable Angina and Stent Implantation. Circulation. E323-E323.
- (2018). Pre- and post-operative echocardiography in end-stage rheumatic heart disease during Development of Cardiac surgery in sub-Saharan Africa.
- (2022). Erratum to ‘The association between serum high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T and acute myocardial infarction in patients with suspected chronic coronary syndrome is modified by body mass index☆,☆☆’ International Journal of Cardiology Cardiovascular Risk and Prevention. Volume 11, December 2021, 200,109 (International Journal of Cardiology Cardiovascular Risk and Prevention (2021) 11, (S2772487521000118), (10.1016/j.ijcrp.2021.200109)). International Journal of Cardiology: Cardiovascular Risk and Prevention (IJCCRP).
Academic literature review
- (2020). Temporal trends in X-ray exposure during coronary angiography and percutaneous coronary intervention. Journal of interventional cardiology. 1-9.