- (2022). Mapping Proteome Changes in Microsatellite Stable, Recurrent Colon Cancer Reveals a Significant Immune System Signature. Cancer Genomics & Proteomics. 130-144.
- (2020). Mismatch repair phenotype determines the implications of tumor grade and CDX2 expression in stage II-III colon cancer. Modern Pathology.
- (2018). A four-microRNA classifier as a novel prognostic marker for tumor recurrence in stage II colon cancer. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- (2017). Identification of a sixteen-microRNA signature as prognostic biomarker for stage II and III colon cancer. OncoTarget. 87837-87847.
- (2015). Nuclear maspin expression as a predictive marker for fluorouracil treatment response in colon cancer. Acta Oncologica. 470-479.