Kjersti S Bakken
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Modifiable and non-modifiable risk factors for obstetric anal sphincter injury in a Norwegian Region: a case–control study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 7 pages.
- (2022). Antenatal thyroid hormone therapy and antithyroid drug use in Norway from 2004 to 2018. Endocrine Connections. 1-8.
- (2021). Adequate urinary iodine concentration among infants in the inland area of Norway. Nutrients. 12 pages.
- (2020). The Reliability of Iodine Concentration in Diaper-Retrieved Infant Urine Using Urine Collection Pads, and in Their Mothers' Breastmilk. Biomolecules. 8 pages.
- (2020). Mild to Moderate Iodine Deficiency and Inadequate Iodine Intake in Lactating Women in the Inland Area of Norway. Nutrients. 14 pages.
- (2020). Health-related behaviors in adolescents mediate the association between subjective social status and body mass index. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 1-16.
- (2020). A cross-sectional study of the relationship between mental health problems and overweight and obesity in adolescents. Frontiers in Public Health. 1-8.
- (2019). Emergency cesarean section among women in Robson groups one and three: A comparison study of immigrant and Norwegian women giving birth in a low-risk maternity hospital in Norway. Health Care for Women International. 761-775.
- (2017). Obstetric Outcomes of First- and Second-Generation Pakistani Immigrants: A Comparison Study at a Low-Risk Maternity Ward in Norway. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. 33-40.
- (2015). Neonatal jaundice and the immigrant population : a comparison study at a low-risk maternity ward in Norway. Nordic journal of nursing research. 165-171.
- (2015). Immigrants from conflict-zone countries: An observational comparison study of obstetric outcomes in a low-risk maternity ward in Norway. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 1.
- (2015). Higher risk for adverse obstetric outcomes among immigrants of African and Asian Descent: A comparison study at a low-risk maternity hospital in Norway. Birth. 132-140.
- (2016). Obstetric outcomes of immigrants in a low-risk maternity ward in Norway.
- (2017). Kapittel 10. Reproduktiv helse blant innvandrerkvinner. . In:
- (2017). Jordmorboka. Ansvar, funksjon og arbeidsområde. 2. utgave. Cappelen Damm Akademisk.