Kjetil Lauvland Bjørnevik
- Phone+47 55 58 85 84
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2021. Low vitamin D, but not tobacco use or high BMI, is associated with long-term disability progression in multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders. 1-7.
- 2020. Intake of carbohydrates and SFA and risk of CHD in middle-age adults: The Hordaland Health Study (HUSK). Public Health Nutrition. 1-15.
- 2018. α-Linolenic acid is associated with MRI activity in a prospective cohort of multiple sclerosis patients. Multiple Sclerosis. 987-993.
- 2018. Urate and the risk of Parkinson's disease in men and women. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. 76-82.
- 2018. Shedding light on the link between early life sun exposure and risk of multiple sclerosis: results from the EnvIMS Study . International Journal of Epidemiology. 1073-1082.
- 2018. Pre-diagnostic plasma urate and the risk of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Degeneration. 194-200.
- 2018. Multiple sclerosis as an adverse drug reaction: clues from the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System. Expert Opinion on Drug Safety. 869-874.
- 2018. Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System. Multiple Sclerosis. 1-8.
- 2018. Diabetes is associated with decreased migraine risk: A nationwide cohort study. Cephalalgia. 1759-1764.
- 2017. beta(2)-Adrenoreceptor is a regulator of the alpha-synuclein gene driving risk of Parkinson's disease. Science. 891-897.
- 2017. Polyunsaturated fatty acids and the risk of multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis. 1830-1838.
- 2017. Physical activity is associated with a decreased multiple sclerosis risk: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 150-157.
- 2017. Neurofilament light chain predicts disease activity in relapsing-remitting MS. Neurology: Neuroimmunology and neuroinflammation. 1-8.
- 2017. Level of education and multiple sclerosis risk over a 50-year period: Registry-based sibling study. Multiple Sclerosis. 213-219.
- 2017. Body size and physical exercise, and the risk of multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis. 270-278.
- 2016. Preclinical disease activity in multiple sclerosis: A prospective study of cognitive performance prior to first symptom. Annals of Neurology. 616-624.
- 2016. Negative interaction between smoking and EBV in the risk of multiple sclerosis: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 1018-1024.
- 2016. Level of education and multiple sclerosis risk after adjustment for known risk factors: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 104-111.
- 2015. Timing of use of cod liver oil, a vitamin D source, and multiple sclerosis risk: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 1856-1864.
- 2015. Body size and the risk of multiple sclerosis in Norway and Italy: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 388-395.
- 2014. Sun exposure and multiple sclerosis risk in Norway and Italy: The EnvIMS study. Multiple Sclerosis. 1042-1049.
- 2014. Season of infectious mononucleosis and risk of multiple sclerosis at different latitudes; the EnvIMS Study. Multiple Sclerosis. 669-674.
- 2017. Association between dietary fat intake and coronary heart disease in middle-age adults. The Hordaland Health Study (HUSK) .
- 2015. Polyunsaturated fatty acids and the risk of multiple sclerosis.
- 2015. Evidence of preclinical disease activity a prospective study on cognitive and physical performance prior to first symptom of multiple sclerosis.
- 2014. Level of education and multiple sclerosis risk after adjustment for known risk factors: the EnvIMS study.
- 2017. The interplay between environmental risk factors for multiple sclerosis.
- 2017. alpha-Linolenic acid (ALA) serum levels are associated with reduced MRI activity in a prospective cohort of MS patients. Multiple Sclerosis. 712-712.
- 2012. An age at exposure effect between sun exposure and the risk of MS in Norway and Italy. Multiple Sclerosis. s15-s15.
- 2018. Intake of saturated and monounsaturated fat and risk of coronary heart disease in Norwegian middle-aged adults. The Hordaland Health Studies (HUSK) .
Samspill mellom vitamin D, Ebv-infeksjon og genetikk ved risikoen for å utvikle multippel sklerose