- (2017). Late-week surgical treatment of endometrial cancer is associated with worse long-term outcome: Results from a prospective, multicenter study. PLOS ONE. 1-12.
- (2016). Changes in Chromatin Structure in Curettage Specimens Identifies High-Risk Patients in Endometrial Cancer. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. 61-67.
- (2015). DNA ploidy in curettage specimens identifies high-risk patients and lymph node metastasis in endometrial cancer. British Journal of Cancer. 1656-1664.
- (2013). A discordant histological risk classification in preoperative and operative biopsy in endometrial cancer is reflected in metastatic risk and prognosis. European Journal of Cancer. 625-632.
- (2011). Stathmin Overexpression Identifies High-Risk Patients and Lymph Node Metastasis in Endometrial Cancer. Clinical Cancer Research. 3368-3377.