Knut Anders Mosevoll
- Visitor AddressHaukeland universitetssykehus, Laboratoriebygget5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2023). Systemic metabolomic profiles in adult patients with bacterial sepsis: Characterization of patient heterogeneity at the time of diagnosis. Biomolecules. 1-21.
- (2023). Systemic immune activation profiles in streptococcal necrotizing soft tissue infections: A prospective multicenter study. Clinical Immunology.
- (2022). Patients with Bacterial Sepsis Are Heterogeneous with Regard to Their Systemic Lipidomic Profiles. Metabolites. 21 pages.
- (2022). MicroRNA serum profiles and chronic graft-versus-host disease. Blood Advances. 5295-5306.
- (2022). Clinical Characteristics and Histopathology in Suspected Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections. Open Forum Infectious Diseases. 7 pages.
- (2021). COVID-19 myocarditis and postinfection Bell's palsy. BMJ Case Reports. 1-4.
- (2018). Patients with treatment-requiring chronic graft versus host disease after allogeneic stem cell transplantation have altered metabolic profiles due to the disease and immunosuppressive therapy: Potential implication for biomarkers. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-15.
- (2018). Inflammatory mediator profiles differ in sepsis patients with and without bacteremia. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-12.
- (2016). Coordination of metabolism and virulence factors expression of extraintestinal pathogenic Escherichia coli purified from blood cultures of patients with sepsis. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 2890-2907.
- (2015). Altered plasma levels of cytokines, soluble adhesion molecules and matrix metalloproteases in venous thrombosis. Thrombosis Research. 30-39.
- (2014). Systemic levels of the endothelium-derived soluble adhesion molecules endocan and E-selectin in patients with suspected deep vein thrombosis. SpringerPlus. 1-9.
- (2013). Targeted anti-leukemic therapy as disease-stabilizing treatment for acute myeloid leukemia relapse after allogeneic stem cell transplantation: will it be possible to combine these strategies with retransplantation or donor lymphocyte infusions? Current Cancer Drug Targets. 30-47.
- (2013). Stem cell mobilization and harvesting by leukapheresis alters systemic cytokine levels in patients with multiple myeloma. Cytotherapy. 850-860.
- (2012). The pretransplantation serum cytokine profile in allogeneic stem cell recipients differs from healthy individuals, and various profiles are associated with different risks of posttransplantation complications. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 190-199.
- (2022). Cytomegalovirus induced hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis: diagnostic and treatment challenges for the future. Expert Review of Hematology. 667-670.
- (2018). Syk, men ikke syk nok. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 704-704.
- (2017). Cytokine profiles in inflammation .
Academic literature review
- (2023). The Regulation of Neutrophil Migration in Patients with Sepsis: The Complexity of the Molecular Mechanisms and Their Modulation in Sepsis and the Heterogeneity of Sepsis Patients. Cells.
- (2022). Concomitant Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis and Cytomegalovirus Disease: A Case Based Systemic Review. Frontiers in medicine. 1-14.
- (2021). Thrombocytopaenia in the critically ill. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 7 pages.
- (2020). Febrile neutropenia in acute leukemia. Epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology and treatment. Mediterranean Journal of Hematology and Infectious Diseases (MJHID). 1-19.
- (2018). Cytokines, adhesion molecules, and matrix metalloproteases as predisposing, diagnostic, and prognostic factors in venous thrombosis. Frontiers in medicine. 1-11.
- (2012). The angioregulatory cytokine network in human acute myeloid leukemia - from leukemogenesis via remission induction to stem cell transplantation. European Cytokine Network. 140-153.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)