Knut Erik Emberland
- Phone+47 932 62 368
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2021). Restless legs syndrome - a study from general practice. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 12 pages.
- (2021). Consultations and antibiotic treatment for urinary tract infections in Norwegian primary care 2006–2015, a registry-based study. BMC Family Practice. 1-12.
- (2021). Clinical features of gastroenteritis during a large waterborne Campylobacter outbreak in Askøy, Norway. Infection. 343-354.
- (2021). Characteristics of hospitalized patients during a large waterborne outbreak of Campylobacter jejuni in Norway. PLOS ONE. 11 pages.
- (2021). Antibiotics for gastroenteritis in general practice and out-of-hours services in Norway 2006-15. Family Practice. 19-25.
- (2019). Quality of life and its association with irritable bowel syndrome and fatigue ten years after giardiasis. Neurogastroenterology and Motility.
- (2019). Consultations for gastroenteritis in general practice and out-of-hours services in Norway 2006–15. Family Practice. 614-620.
- (2012). Salmonellosis and charter tourism: epidemiology and trends of imported human cases to Norway from the Canary Islands and Thailand, 1994-2008. Epidemiology and Infection. 1655-1662.
- (2006). Outbreak of Salmonella Kedougou in Norway associated with salami, April-June 2006. Eurosurveillance.
- (2017). Management of gastrointestinal infections in the Nordic countries.
- (2017). Irritable bowel syndrome, chronic fatigue and quality of life ten years after a Giardia lamblia epidemic in Norway 2004.
- (2017). Gastroenteritis in primary care in Norway 2006-2015: encounters in general practice and out-of-hours services.
- (2017). Gastroenteritis in Norway 2006-2015: consultations in primary care.
- (2016). Norske helsedata - en utilgjengelig skatt. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1506-1506.
- (2007). Outbreak of Salmonella Weltevreden infections in Norway, Denmark and Finland associated with alfalfa sprouts, July-October 2007. Eurosurveillance.
- (2022). Correction to: Clinical features of gastroenteritis during a large waterborne Campylobacter outbreak in Askøy, Norway (Infection, (2022), 50, 2, (343-354), 10.1007/s15010-021-01652-3). Infection. 355-357.