- 2015. Can bone apposition predict the retention force of a femoral stem? An experimental weight-bearing hip-implant model in goats. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 7 pages.
- 2014. Atypical femoral fractures in elderly women: A fracture registry-based cohort study. The Bone & Joint Journal. 1035-1040.
- 2014. Assessment of retention force and bone apposition in two differently coated femoral stems after 6 months of loading in a goat model. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research. 8 pages.
- 2013. Reliable classification of children's fractures according to the comprehensive classification of long bone fractures by Muller. Acta Orthopaedica. 207-212.
- 2012. How reliable and accurate is the AO/OTA comprehensive classification for adult long-bone fractures? Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. 224-231.
- 2012. Development of a femoral stem providing strong anchorage and facilitated removal An experimental study in goats. Veterinary and comparative orthopaedics and traumatology. 95-101.
- 2010. Steppingstones to the implementation of an inhospital fracture and dislocation registry using the AO/OTA classification : compliance, completeness and commitment. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. 9.
- 2009. Incidence of traumatic long-bone fractures requiring in-hospital management: A prospective age- and gender-specific analysis of 4890 fractures. Injury. 1212-1219.
- 2004. Risikointervensjon ved diabetes i allmennpraksis. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1508-1510.
- 2015. Developing a novel femoral stem in hip arthroplasty - An innovation process using a weight-bearing animal model.