- 2018. Risk factors for complications following introduction of radical surgery for colon cancer; a consecutive patient series. Scandinavian Journal of Surgery.
- 2018. A four-microRNA classifier as a novel prognostic marker for tumor recurrence in stage II colon cancer. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- 2017. Laparoscopic complete mesocolic excisions for colonic cancer in the last decade: Five-year survival in a single centre. World Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery (WJGS). 215-223.
- 2017. Identification of a sixteen-microRNA signature as prognostic biomarker for stage II and III colon cancer. OncoTarget. 87837-87847.
- 2016. Laparoscopic complete mesocolic excision versus open complete mesocolic excision for transverse colon cancer: Long-term survival results of a prospective single centre non-randomized study. Digestive Surgery. 114-120.
- 2015. CXCR4, CXCL12 and the relative CXCL12-CXCR4 expression as prognostic factors in colon cancer. Tumour Biology. 1-12.
- 2014. The total number of lymph nodes in resected colon cancer specimens is affected by several factors but the lymph node ratio is independent of these. APMIS : Acta pathologica, microbiologica et immunologica Scandinavica. Supplementum. 490-498.
- 2014. Short term results of complete (D3) vs. standard (D2) mesenteric excision in colon cancer shows improved outcome of complete mesenteric excision in patients with TNM stages I-II. Techniques in Coloproctology. 557-564.
- 2014. Outcome after introduction of complete mesocolic excision for colon cancer is similar for open and laparoscopic surgical treatments. Digestive Surgery. 317-327.
- 2013. Pre-operative anaemia in colon cancer patients became normal after more than a year post-operatively but did not influence oncological outcome in the final analysis. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 663-671.
- 2011. Overall survival after resection for colon cancer in a national cohort study was adversely affected by TNM stage, lymph node ratio, gender, and old age. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. 1299-1307.
- 2011. Lymph node harvest in colon cancer specimens depends on tumour factors, patients and doctors, but foremost on specimen handling. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 127-134.
- 2011. Improved Lymph Node Harvest from Resected Colon Cancer Specimens Did Not Cause Upstaging from TNM Stage II to III. World Journal of Surgery. 2796-2803.
- 2009. Kikkhullskirurgi for pasienter som opereres for sure oppstøt/halsbrann. Laparoskopisk Nissen Fundoplikasjon. Presentasjon av samarbeidsprosjektet med BSH-modellen.
- 2014. The prognostic impact of radical laparoscopic surgical treatment of colon cancer.
- 2011. Separate analysis of the cancer and stroma cell populations from orthotopically implanted tumor biopsies in eGFP scid mice. Clinical and Experimental Metastasis. 203-203.
Academic literature review
- 2014. The rationale behind complete mesocolic excision (CME) and a central vascular ligation for colon cancer in open and laparoscopic surgery: Proceedings of a consensus conference. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. 419-428.