- 2019. Underpinning data for monitoring activities (including current statistics and carbon tracer quantifications). .
- 2019. Bayesian convolutional neural networks as a tool to detect discharges of pollutants to marine waters through time series classification.
- 2018. The need for proper environmental statistics to design adequate monitoring for offshore geological storage of CO2 projects.
- 2018. Machine Learning in CO2 leak detection.
- 2018. Ensuring efficient and robust offshore storage – the role of marine system modelling.
- 2018. Combining Models and Machine Learning Techniques to Design Leak Detection Monitoring .
- 2018. Combining Environmental Statistics and Marine Process Modelling to Design Monitoring Programs for Offshore CO2 Storage.
- 2019. Ensuring efficient and robust carbon storage: marine modelling for environmental monitoring.
- 2018. Model Reduction for Tracer Transport and Applications.
- 2018. Mathematical methods for detection and localization of CO2 leaks.
- 2017. Bayes’ theorem as the fundament to design monitoring programs.
- 2017. Assessment of machine learning methods as a tool in detecting leakages.
- 2017. Assessment of Topological Data Analysis and Machine Learning Technologies as Tools for Seep Detection.