- 2021. Point-spread function convolution to simulate prestack depth migrated images: A validation study. Geophysical Prospecting.
- 2021. Paleokarst reservoirs: Efficient and flexible characterization using point-spread-function-based convolution modeling. Interpretation. T331-T347.
- 2020. Efficient and flexible characterization of paleokarst seismic signatures using point-spread function-based convolution modeling. SEG technical program expanded abstracts. 2744-2748.
- 2019. Seismic on floating ice: data acquisition versus flexural wave noise. Geophysical Prospecting. 532-549.
- 2018. Analyzing PSDM images in complex geology via ray-based PSF-convolution modeling. SEG technical program expanded abstracts. 3843-3847.
- 2019. Processing 2D ERT-data in 3D environment: A case study inside a karstic cave in North Greece.
- 2016. Seismic In the Arctic - Suppressing Seismic Noise Due to Vibrating Ice.
- 2019. Sediment accumulations in paleokarst reservoirs ‐ Analogues from an active cave system.