- 2019. The experimental dose ranges influence the LETd dependency of the proton minimum RBE (RBEmin). Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-10.
- 2019. First application of a novel SRAM-based neutron detector for proton therapy. Radiation Measurements. 45-52.
- 2019. A Monte Carlo feasibility study for neutron based real-time range verification in proton therapy. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- 2018. Sensitivity study of the microdosimetric kinetic model parameters for carbon ion radiotherapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-14.
- 2018. Exploration and application of phenomenological RBE models for proton therapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-21.
- 2017. The influence of inter-fractional anatomy variation on secondary cancer risk estimates following radiotherapy. Physica medica (Testo stampato). 271-276.
- 2017. The FLUKA Monte Carlo code coupled with the NIRS approach for clinical dose calculations in carbon ion therapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 3814-3827.
- 2017. Monte Carlo simulations of a low energy proton beamline for radiobiological experiments. Acta Oncologica. 779-786.
- 2017. Linear energy transfer distributions in the brainstem depending on tumour location in intensity-modulated proton therapy of paediatric cancer. Acta Oncologica. 763-768.
- 2017. Biological dose and complication probabilities for the rectum and bladder based on linear energy transfer distributions in spot scanning proton therapy of prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1413-1419.
- 2017. A phenomenological biological dose model for proton therapy based on linear energy transfer spectra. Medical Physics (Lancaster). 2586-2594.
- 2016. Modelling of organ-specific radiation-induced secondary cancer risks following particle therapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 300-306.
- 2015. Risk of radiation-induced secondary rectal and bladder cancer following radiotherapy of prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1317-1325.
- 2015. Design and characterization of an SRAM-based neutron detector for particle therapy. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A : Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment. 64-71.
- 2014. Estimated risk of radiation-induced cancer following paediatric cranio-spinal irradiation with electron, photon and proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1048-1057.
- 2019. Very high RBE values found at the distal end of the proton Bragg peak.
- 2018. Performance of pillar shaped plastic scintillators for neutron based range verification in proton therapy .
- 2017. A high-resolution proton irradiator for in vitro studies of relative biological effectiveness.
- 2009. Measurements of Neutron Doses from Radiotherapy with 12C Ions and Photons.
- 2019. Analysis and Development of Phenomenological Models for the Relative Biological Effectiveness in Proton Therapy.
- 2013. Measurements and Monte Carlo Simulations of Neutron Doses from Radiation Theraphy with Photons, Protons and Carbon Ions.
- 2019. Very high yield of double strand breaks found at the distal end of the proton Bragg peak. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 594-594.
- 2018. Very high relative biological effectiveness found at the distal end of the proton Bragg peak. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 1259-1259.
- 2017. Monte Carlo simulations of a low-energy proton beam and estimation of LET distributions. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 179-180.
- 2018. The NOVO project: NeutrOn detection for real-time range VerificatiOn in proton therapy – A Monte Carlo feasibility study .