Kristina Riis Iden
- Phone+47 951 08 932
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2018. Small-scale implementation with pragmatic process evaluation: A model developed in primary health care. BMC Family Practice.
- 2015. Residents’ perceptions of their own sadness - a qualitative study in Norwegian nursing homes. BMC Geriatrics. 1-7.
- 2014. Prevalence of depression among recently admitted long-term care patients in Norwegian nursing homes: Associations with diagnostic workup and use of antidepressants. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. 154-162.
- 2011. Treatment decisions on antidepressants in nursing homes: A qualitative study. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. 252-256.
- 2018. Implementering av faste rutiner for vurdering av depresjon hos sykehjemspasienter. Sluttrapport – prosjekt 16/2077. .
- 2017. Promoting awareness of depression diagnosis in nursing homes; implementation research in the real world.
- 2016. Implementation research in GP - an example. Introducing a tool for systematic assessment of depression in nursing home patients.
Reader opinion piece
- 2015. Vil beholde LCP for døende. Dagens medisin.
- 2015. Depresjon i sykehjem. Underdiagnostikk og overbehandling.
- 2016. Sadness as perceived by nursing home patients.