- 2019. Reduced water quality associated with higher stocking density disturbs the intestinal barrier functions of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). Aquaculture. 1-11.
- 2014. Effects of cortisol on the intestinal mucosal immune response during cohabitant challenge with IPNV in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). PLOS ONE.
- 2016. Welfare and performance of Atlantic salmon post-smolts during exposure to mild chronic stress in closed-containment systems. In Aquaculture Europe 2016 Abstracts, pp 533-534.
- 2014. Tidlig kjønnsmodning påvirker laksens evne til å regulere vann- og salt balansen i sjø - et velferdsproblem?
- 2014. Nutrient transport in the Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) is affected by environmental salinity.
- 2014. Effects of androgens and cortisol on gill ion transporters and osmoregulatory capacity in atlantic salmon.
- 2019. The effect of temperature on stress disturbance and skin barrier functions in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L. ) post- smolts.