- 2020. Molecular characterization of a large unselected cohort of metastatic colorectal cancers in relation to primary tumor location, rare metastatic sites and prognosis. Acta Oncologica. 417-426.
- 2020. Mismatch repair phenotype determines the implications of tumor grade and CDX2 expression in stage II-III colon cancer. Modern Pathology.
- 2020. CDX2: A Prognostic Marker in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Defining a Better BRAF Mutated and a Worse KRAS Mutated Subgroup . Frontiers in Oncology. 1-11.
- 2019. Consequences of a high incidence of microsatellite instability and BRAF-mutated tumors: A population-based cohort of metastatic colorectal cancer patients. Cancer Medicine. 3623-3635.
- 2015. High BRAF mutation frequency and marked survival differences in subgroups according to KRAS/BRAF mutation status and tumor tissue availability in a prospective population-based metastatic colorectal cancer cohort. PLOS ONE.