Kristine Eldevik Fasmer
- Visitor AddressHaukeland Universitetssykehus Laboratoriebygget, 7. etg. Heis øst5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Preoperative pelvic MRI and 2-[18F]FDG PET/CT for lymph node staging and prognostication in endometrial cancer—time to revisit current imaging guidelines? European Radiology. 12 pages.
- (2022). MRI-assessed tumor-free distance to serosa predicts deep myometrial invasion and poor outcome in endometrial cancer. Insight into Imaging. 1-12.
- (2022). Diets differing in carbohydrate cellularity and amount similarly reduced visceral fat in people with obesity - a randomized controlled trial (CARBFUNC). Clinical Nutrition. 2345-2355.
- (2021). The role of sarcopenic obesity in high-grade endometrial cancer. International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. 248-255.
- (2021). Obesity and visceral fat: Survival impact in high-grade endometrial cancer. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology. 425-432.
- (2021). Feasibility and utility of MRI and dynamic 18F-FDG-PET in an orthotopic organoid-based patient-derived mouse model of endometrial cancer. Journal of Translational Medicine. 1-13.
- (2021). Automated segmentation of endometrial cancer on MR images using deep learning. Scientific Reports.
- (2021). An mri-based radiomic prognostic index predicts poor outcome and specific genetic alterations in endometrial cancer. Journal of Clinical Medicine. 1-11.
- (2021). A radiogenomics application for prognostic profiling of endometrial cancer. Communications Biology. 12 pages.
- (2021). A gene signature identifying CIN3 regression and cervical cancer survival. Cancers. 1-18.
- (2020). Whole-volume tumor MRI radiomics for prognostic modeling in endometrial cancer. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1-10.
- (2020). Preoperative 18F-FDG PET/CT tumor markers outperform MRI-based markers for the prediction of lymph node metastases in primary endometrial cancer. European Radiology. 2443-2453.
- (2020). Near-Infrared Fluorescent Imaging for Monitoring of Treatment Response in Endometrial Carcinoma Patient-Derived Xenograft Models. Cancers. 1-18.
- (2020). Development of prediction models for lymph node metastasis in endometrioid endometrial carcinoma. British Journal of Cancer. 1014-1022.
- (2019). Plasma growth differentiation factor-15 is an independent marker for aggressive disease in endometrial cancer. PLOS ONE. 1-13.
- (2019). Impact of body mass index and fat distribution on sex steroid levels in endometrial carcinoma: A retrospective study. BMC Cancer. 1-8.
- (2019). Blood steroid levels predict survival in endometrial cancer and reflect tumor estrogen signaling. Gynecologic Oncology. 400-406.
- (2019). Blood metabolites associate with prognosis in endometrial cancer. Metabolites. 1-15.
- (2018). Preoperative tumor texture analysis on MRI predicts high-risk disease and reduced survival in endometrial cancer. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1637-1647.
- (2018). Preoperative quantitative dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI and diffusion-weighted imaging predict aggressive disease in endometrial cancer. Acta Radiologica. 1010-1017.
- (2018). Development of an image-guided orthotopic xenograft mouse model of endometrial cancer with controllable estrogen exposure. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-16.
- (2018). Blood steroids are associated with prognosis and fat distribution in endometrial cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 46-52.
- (2018). Asparaginase-like protein 1 expression in curettage independently predicts lymph node metastasis in endometrial carcinoma: a multicentre study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 1695-1703.
- (2018). Added value of 18F-FDG PET-CT in staging of Ewing sarcoma in children and young adults. European Journal of Hybrid Imaging.
- (2017). Tumour-microenvironmental blood flow determines a metabolomic signature identifying lysophospholipids and resolvin D as biomarkers in endometrial cancer patients. OncoTarget. 109018-109026.
- (2017). Preoperative imaging markers and PDZ-binding kinase tissue expression predict low-risk disease in endometrial hyperplasias and low grade cancers. OncoTarget. 68530-68541.
- (2017). A copolymer scaffold functionalized with nanodiamond particles enhances osteogenic metabolic activity and bone regeneration. Macromolecular Bioscience. 1-11.
- (2016). Tissue and imaging biomarkers for hypoxia predict poor outcome in endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 69844-69856.
- (2016). Estimated cumulative radiation dose received by diagnostic imaging during staging and treatment of operable Ewing sarcoma 2005–2012. Pediatric Radiology. 82-88.
- (2015). Melanoma brain metastasis is independent of lactate dehydrogenase A expression. Neuro-Oncology. 1374-1385.
Academic literature review
- (2019). Imaging of preclinical endometrial cancer models for monitoring tumor progression and response to targeted therapy. Cancers. 1-16.
- (2013). Is there a role for PET-CT and SPECT-CT in pediatric oncology? Acta Radiologica. 1037-1045.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)