- 2009. Microbial response to reinjection of produced water in an oil reservoir. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 1143-1157.
- 2009. Microbial analysis of backflowed injection water from a nitrate-treated North Sea oil reservoir. Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology. 439-450.
- 2005. Quantifying RNA and DNA in planktonic organisms with SYBR Green II and nucleases. Part A. Optimisation of the assay. Scientia Marina.
- 2004. Microbial community diversity in seafloor basalt from the Arctic spreading ridges. FEMS Microbiology Ecology. 213-230.
- 2004. The deep biosphere of the ocean crust: new knowledge from ODP Leg 187.
- 2004. Old Ocean crust sustain subsurface microbial Life.
- 2004. Microbial communities in seafloor and subseafloor basalts.
- 2004. Microbial communities in cold seafloor and sub-seafloor basalt.
- 2005. Microbial diversity in ocean floor basalt.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2004. Microbial populations in ocean floor basalt: Results from ODP Leg 187. 27 pages.
- 2004. Microbial communities in seafloor and subseafloor basalts. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. A402-A402.
- 2004. Low-temperature hydrothermal mounds and chimneys formed by microbial mediated precipitation of Fe and Si. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. A260-A260.
- 2004. Old ocean crust sustain subsurface microbial life.
- 2004. Low-temperature hydrothermal mounds and chimneys formed by microbial mediated precipitation of Fe and Si.