Senior Executive Officer
- Phone+47 55 58 28 34
- Visitor Address4 etasje, Realfagsbygget. Allègaten 41Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2009). Microbial response to reinjection of produced water in an oil reservoir. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 1143-1157.
- (2009). Microbial analysis of backflowed injection water from a nitrate-treated North Sea oil reservoir. Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology. 439-450.
- (2005). Quantifying RNA and DNA in planktonic organisms with SYBR Green II and nucleases. Part A. Optimisation of the assay. Scientia Marina.
- (2004). Microbial community diversity in seafloor basalt from the Arctic spreading ridges. FEMS Microbiology Ecology. 213-230.
- (2004). The deep biosphere of the ocean crust: new knowledge from ODP Leg 187.
- (2004). Old Ocean crust sustain subsurface microbial Life.
- (2004). Microbial communities in seafloor and subseafloor basalts.
- (2004). Microbial communities in cold seafloor and sub-seafloor basalt.
- (2005). Microbial diversity in ocean floor basalt.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2004). Microbial populations in ocean floor basalt: Results from ODP Leg 187. 27 pages.
- (2004). Microbial communities in seafloor and subseafloor basalts. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. A402-A402.
- (2004). Low-temperature hydrothermal mounds and chimneys formed by microbial mediated precipitation of Fe and Si. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. A260-A260.
- (2004). Old ocean crust sustain subsurface microbial life.
- (2004). Low-temperature hydrothermal mounds and chimneys formed by microbial mediated precipitation of Fe and Si.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)