- 2019. Sleep problems, behavioural problems and respiratory health in children born extremely preterm: a parental questionnaire study . BMJ Paediatrics Open.
- 2018. Prenatal and neonatal factors predicting sleep problems in children born extremely preterm or with extremely low birthweight. Frontiers in pediatrics. 1-9.
- 2017. Children born extremely preterm had different sleeping habits at 11 years of age and more childhood sleep problems than term-born children. Acta Paediatrica. 1966-1972.
- 2007. Randomized placebo-controlled field study of the effects of bright light and melatonin in adaptation to night work. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. 204-214.
- 2006. Subjective and objective measures of adaptation and readaptation to night work on an oil rig in the North Sea. Sleep.
- 2006. Effects of bright light and melatonin on adaptation to night work. A randomized placebo-controlled field study at an oil rig in the North Sea. Sleep. A62-A62.