The static and dynamic properties of interfaces
Adsorption and multiphase flow in porous media
Spildo, K., Sæ, E.I.Ø.: “Effect of charge distribution on the viscosity and viscoelastic properties of partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide”, Energy & Fuels, 29 (2015) 5609-5617
Johannessen, A., Spildo, K.: "Can lowering the injection brine salinity further increase oil recovery by surfactant injection under otherwise similar conditions?", Energy & Fuels, 28 (2014) 6273-6734
Spildo, K., Sun, L., Djurhuus, K., Skauge, A.: "A Strategy for Low Cost, Effective Surfactant Injection", J. Petrol. Sci. Eng., 117 (2014) 8-14
Sun, L., Spildo, K., Djurhuus, K., Skauge, A.: “Salinity Selection for a Low Salinity Water-Low Salinity Surfactant process”, J. Dispersion Sci. and Techn., 35 (2014) 551-555
Johannessen, A. and Spildo, K.: "Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) by Combining Surfactant with Low Salinity Injection", Energy & Fuels, 27 (2013) 5738-5749
Alagic, E., Spildo, K., Skauge, A., Solbakken, J.: “Effect of crude oil aging on low salinity and low salinity surfactant injection”, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng., 78 (2011) 220-227.
- 2019. A pore-scale study of transport of inertial particles by water in porous media. Chemical Engineering Science (CES). 397-409.
- 2018. Transport of polymer particles in oil–water flow in porous media: Enhancing oil recovery. Transport in Porous Media. 1-19.
- 2018. Thermothickening and salinity tolerant hydrophobically modified polyacrylamides for polymer flooding. Energy & Fuels. 10421-10427.
- 2018. Influence of weak hydrophobic interactions on in situ viscosity of a hydrophobically modified water-soluble polymer. Energy & Fuels. 89-98.
- 2016. Rheological properties of a hydrophobically modified anionic polymer: Effect of varying salinity and amount of hydrophobic moieties. Journal of Applied Polymer Science.
- 2015. Effect of charge distribution on the viscosity and viscoelastic properties of partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide. Energy & Fuels. 5609-5617.
- 2014. Salinity Selection for a Low Salinity Water-Low Salinity Surfactant Process. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. 551-555.
- 2014. Can lowering the injection brine salinity further increase oil recovery by surfactant injection under otherwise similar conditions? Energy & Fuels. 6723-6734.
- 2014. A strategy for low cost, effective surfactant injection. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 8-14.
- 2013. Salinity Selection for a Low Salinity Water-Low Salinity Surfactant Process. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology.
- 2013. Enhanced oil recovery (EOR) by combining surfactant with low salinity injection. Energy & Fuels. 5738-5749.
- 2011. Effect of crude oil ageing on low salinity and low salinity surfactant flooding. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 220-227.
- 2009. A New Polymer Application for North Sea Reservoirs. SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering. 427-432.
- 2007. Theoretical and experimental evidence of different wettability classes. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 321-333.
- 2007. Fluid flow properties for different classes of intermediate wettability as studied by network modelling. Transport in Porous Media. 127-146.
- 2001. Surface and Interfacial Properties of Octanoic acid Octylamine Mixtures in iso-Octane-Water Systems: Influence of Acid: Amine Molar Ratio and Aquous Phase pH. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 483-490.
- 2000. Uniform and mixed wetting in square capillaries. Journal Petroleum Science Engineering. 145-154.
- 1999. Interfacial Properties and Partitioning of 4-Heptylbenzoic Acid between Decane and Water. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 99-108.
- 1997. Mixed Wetting in Square Glass Capillaries. .
- 2016. “(Mat)nyttige emulsjoner- kjemi på kjøkken og bad".
- 2014. Hva er sammenhengen mellom vekten av en dråpe og oljeutvinning?
- 2015. Sammenhengen mellom vekten av en dråpe og oljeutvinning.
- 2010. Relationship between surfactant injectivity, phase behavior and retention in porous medium.
- 2010. Propagation of colloidal dispersion gels (CDG) in laboratory core floods.
- 2010. Propagation of Colloidal Dispersion Gels (CDG) in Laboratory Corefloods, paper SPE 129927.
- 2010. Nanosized particles for EOR, paper SPE 129933.
- 2010. Nano-sized particles for EOR.
- 2010. Experimental results of low salinity waterflooding combined with surfactant flooding.
- 2007. Fluid flow properties of different carbonate pore classes correlations to oil recovery.
- 2007. Characterisation of vuggy carbonate.
- 1996. Mixed Wetting in Square Capillaries.
- 1996. Kompleksdannelse mellom cyclodextriner og polare organiske molekyl studert ved hjelp av volum og kompressibiliteter.
- 2019. Viscosity and Viscoelastic Properties in Hydrophobically Modified Polymers for Enhanced Oil Recovery.
- 2018. Low Salinity Surfactant Flooding in Sandstone Cores.
- 1999. Wettability and two-phase flow in capillary systems.
- 2015. Use of active learning techniques in the teaching of surface and colloid science in a small class setting. UPED-skrift.