- Visitor AddressHaukeland Universitetssykehus Laboratoriebygget, 7. etg. Heis øst5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Thrombectomy in large vessel occlusion stroke—Does age matter? Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 628-634.
- (2022). Metric based virtual simulation training for endovascular thrombectomy improves interventional neuroradiologists’ simulator performance. Interventional Neuroradiology. 6 pages.
- (2020). Simulation Methods in Acute Stroke Treatment - Current State of Affairs and Implications. Stroke. 1978-1982.
- (2020). Percutaneous cholecystostomy – An option in selected patients with acute cholecystitis. Medicine. 1-6.
- (2020). Endovascular thrombectomy at low-volume centres: A Bayesian solution. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 169-174.
- (2019). Reducing door-to-needle times in stroke thrombolysis to 13 min through protocol revision and simulation training: A quality improvement project in a Norwegian stroke centre. BMJ Quality and Safety. 939-948.
- (2019). Phlegmasia cerulea dolens secondary to an aortoiliac aneurysm. Journal of Vascular Surgery Cases and Innovative Techniques. 278-282.
- (2019). Endovascular Thrombectomy in the Elderly: Do Radiological and Clinical Outcomes Differ from Those in Younger Patients? A Prospective Single-Center Experience. Cerebrovascular Diseases. 65-71.
- (2018). Transcarotid Endovascular Thrombectomy for Acute Ischemic Stroke. Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 1006-1010.
- (2017). Endovascular stroke treatment in a small-volume stroke center. Brain and Behavior. 7 pages.
- (2015). Evaluation of the recombinant tissue plasminogen activator pretreatment in acute stroke patients with large vessel occlusions treated with the direct bridging approach. Is it worth the effort? European Journal of Neurology. 322-327.
- (2014). Encouraging and Positive Trend Towards Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke Performed by Vascular Interventional Radiologist: Reply. Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology. 1387-1388.
- (2013). Neurointerventional Treatment in Acute Stroke. Whom to Treat? (Endovascular Treatment for Acute Stroke: Utility of THRIVE Score and HIAT Score for Patient Selection). Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology. 1241-1246.
- (2012). Endovascular acute stroke treatment performed by vascular interventional radiologists: Is it safe and efficacious? Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology. 1029-1035.
- (2016). REBOA-SUS.
- (2015). Endovascular stroke treatment at Stavanger University Hospital.
- (2013). Evaluation of the bridging concept as treatment option in endovascular stroke treatment. Cerebrovascular Diseases. 831-831.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)