- 2019. En mann i 80-årene med leddgikt og vedvarende feber. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 6 pages.
- 2019. En mann i 70-årene med ryggsmerter, mageplager og utslett. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 7 pages.
- 2017. Vascular invasion is an adverse prognostic factor in resected non?small-cell lung cancer. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). 197-206.
- 2017. Microvascular proliferation is associated with aggressive tumour features and reduced survival in lung adenocarcinoma. The journal of pathology. Clinical research. 249-257.
- 2017. Low expression of SerpinB2 is associated with reduced survival in lung adenocarcinomas. OncoTarget. 90706-90718.
- 2017. Extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type, primarily involving ovary. Human Pathology: Case Reports. 58-60.
- 2017. Consolidative radiotherapy to residual masses after chemotherapy is associated with improved outcome in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. A retrospective, population-based study. Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia. 125-135.
- 2016. Strategies for clinical implementation of TNM-Immunoscore in resected nonsmall-cell lung cancer. Annals of Oncology. 225-232.
- 2016. Metabolic profiling indicates impaired pyruvate dehydrogenase function in myalgic encephalopathy/chronic fatigue syndrome. JCI Insight.
- 2016. Low protein A20 in minor salivary glands is associated with lymphoma development in primary Sjögren's syndrome. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 181-187.
- 2016. EGFR mutation testing of lung cancer patients - Experiences from Vestfold Hospital Trust. Acta Oncologica. 149-155.
- 2015. IGHV gene usage and mutational status in follicular lymphoma: Correlations with prognosis and patient age. Leukemia Research. 702-708.
- 2014. Prognostic value of bone marrow involvement by clonal immunoglobulin gene rearrangements in follicular lymphoma. Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1072-1077.
- 2014. Evaluation of germinal center-like structures and B cell clonality in patients with primary Sjögren syndrome with and without Lymphoma. Journal of Rheumatology. 2214-2222.
- 2012. Prognosis in adenocarcinomas of lower oesophagus, gastro-oesophageal junction and cardia evaluated by uPAR-immunohistochemistry. International Journal of Cancer. 558-569.
- 2012. Mutasjonstesting ved ikke-småcellet lungekreft. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 952-955.
- 2011. Detection of clonality in follicular lymphoma using formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue samples and BIOMED-2 immunoglobulin primers. Journal of Clinical Pathology. 37-41.
- 2015. Sjögren’s syndrome: Salivary gland biopsies and risk of lymphoma development.
Reader opinion piece
- 2013. Primary diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of the dura without systemic recurrence four years after diagnosis and successful therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1049-1051.
- 2016. Diagnosis of a mucinous pancreatic cyst and resection of an intracystic nodule using a novel through-the-needle micro forceps. Endoscopy. E125-E126.
- 2018. Prognostic biomarkers and clinico-pathologic characteristics in non-small cell lung cancer. A study with special focus on tumor-vascular interactions.
- 2013. Detection of B-Cell Lymphoma in Bone Marrow Aspirates Using BIOMED-2 Immunoglobulin Primers. Laboratory Investigation. 320A-320A.
- 2013. Detection of B-Cell Lymphoma in Bone Marrow Aspirates Using BIOMED-2 Immunoglobulin Primers. Modern Pathology. 320A-320A.
- 2010. Evaluation of BIOMED-2 PCR primers for detection of clonality in follicular lymphoma on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded samples. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). 252-253.
- 2009. Evaluation of BIOMED-2 PCR primers for detection of clonality in follicular lymphoma on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded samples. Virchows Archiv. 395-395.
- 2016. Microvascular proliferation is Associated With Aggressive Tumor Features and Reduced Survival in Lung Adenocarcinomas.
- 2016. Low Expression of SerpinB2 is Associated With Reduced Survival in Lung Adenocarcinomas.
- 2013. Evaluation of the labial salivary gland biopsy in Sjögren’s syndrome- dilemas in using classification criteria as diagnostic criteria.