- Visitor AddressHaukeland Universitetssykehus Laboratoriebygget, 7. etg. Heis øst5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2023). Isolation of lymph shows dysregulation of STAT3 and CREB pathways in the spleen and liver during leukemia development in a rat model. Microcirculation.
- (2022). Tumor infiltration levels of CD3, Foxp3 (+) lymphocytes and CD68 macrophages at diagnosis predict 5-year disease-specific survival in patients with oropharynx squamous cell carcinoma. Cancers. 1-15.
- (2022). Tumor HPV status, level of regulatory T cells and macrophage infiltration predict up to 20-year non-disease-specific survival in oropharynx squamous cell carcinoma patients. Biomedicines. 1-12.
- (2022). Basosquamous Basal Cell Carcinoma with Bone Marrow Metastasis. Current Oncology. 2193-2198.
- (2020). Reproducibility of histologic prognostic parameters for mantle cell lymphoma: cytology, Ki67, p53 and SOX11. Virchows Archiv. 259-267.
- (2019). En mann i 80-årene med leddgikt og vedvarende feber. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 6 pages.
- (2019). En mann i 70-årene med ryggsmerter, mageplager og utslett. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 7 pages.
- (2017). Vascular invasion is an adverse prognostic factor in resected non?small-cell lung cancer. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 197-206.
- (2017). Microvascular proliferation is associated with aggressive tumour features and reduced survival in lung adenocarcinoma. The journal of pathology. Clinical research. 249-257.
- (2017). Low expression of SerpinB2 is associated with reduced survival in lung adenocarcinomas. OncoTarget. 90706-90718.
- (2017). Extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type, primarily involving ovary. Human Pathology: Case Reports. 58-60.
- (2017). Consolidative radiotherapy to residual masses after chemotherapy is associated with improved outcome in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. A retrospective, population-based study. Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia. 125-135.
- (2016). Strategies for clinical implementation of TNM-Immunoscore in resected nonsmall-cell lung cancer. Annals of Oncology. 225-232.
- (2016). Metabolic profiling indicates impaired pyruvate dehydrogenase function in myalgic encephalopathy/chronic fatigue syndrome. JCI Insight.
- (2016). Low protein A20 in minor salivary glands is associated with lymphoma development in primary Sjögren's syndrome. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 181-187.
- (2016). EGFR mutation testing of lung cancer patients - Experiences from Vestfold Hospital Trust. Acta Oncologica. 149-155.
- (2015). IGHV gene usage and mutational status in follicular lymphoma: Correlations with prognosis and patient age. Leukemia Research. 702-708.
- (2014). Prognostic value of bone marrow involvement by clonal immunoglobulin gene rearrangements in follicular lymphoma. Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1072-1077.
- (2014). Evaluation of germinal center-like structures and B cell clonality in patients with primary Sjögren syndrome with and without Lymphoma. Journal of Rheumatology. 2214-2222.
- (2012). Prognosis in adenocarcinomas of lower oesophagus, gastro-oesophageal junction and cardia evaluated by uPAR-immunohistochemistry. International Journal of Cancer. 558-569.
- (2012). Mutasjonstesting ved ikke-småcellet lungekreft. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 952-955.
- (2011). Detection of clonality in follicular lymphoma using formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue samples and BIOMED-2 immunoglobulin primers. Journal of Clinical Pathology. 37-41.
- (2015). Sjögren’s syndrome: Salivary gland biopsies and risk of lymphoma development.
Reader opinion piece
- (2013). Primary diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of the dura without systemic recurrence four years after diagnosis and successful therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1049-1051.
- (2016). Diagnosis of a mucinous pancreatic cyst and resection of an intracystic nodule using a novel through-the-needle micro forceps. Endoscopy. E125-E126.
- (2018). Prognostic biomarkers and clinico-pathologic characteristics in non-small cell lung cancer. A study with special focus on tumor-vascular interactions.
- (2013). Detection of B-Cell Lymphoma in Bone Marrow Aspirates Using BIOMED-2 Immunoglobulin Primers. Laboratory Investigation. 320A-320A.
- (2013). Detection of B-Cell Lymphoma in Bone Marrow Aspirates Using BIOMED-2 Immunoglobulin Primers. Modern Pathology. 320A-320A.
- (2010). Evaluation of BIOMED-2 PCR primers for detection of clonality in follicular lymphoma on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded samples. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 252-253.
- (2009). Evaluation of BIOMED-2 PCR primers for detection of clonality in follicular lymphoma on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded samples. Virchows Archiv. 395-395.
- (2016). Microvascular proliferation is Associated With Aggressive Tumor Features and Reduced Survival in Lung Adenocarcinomas.
- (2016). Low Expression of SerpinB2 is Associated With Reduced Survival in Lung Adenocarcinomas.
- (2013). Evaluation of the labial salivary gland biopsy in Sjögren’s syndrome- dilemas in using classification criteria as diagnostic criteria.
Academic literature review
- (2022). Concomitant Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis and Cytomegalovirus Disease: A Case Based Systemic Review. Frontiers in medicine. 1-14.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2021). Necrotizing Bacterial Myositis as the Initial Presentation of Severe Aplastic Anaemia. Hindawi (Case Reports in Immunology).
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)