- (2022). Body mass index trajectories and associations with cognitive decline in people with Lewy body dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Health Science Reports.
- (2022). Autoantibodies targeting GPCRs and RAS-related molecules associate with COVID-19 severity. Nature Communications.
- (2021). The relationship between cytokine and neutrophil gene network distinguishes SARS-CoV-2–infected patients by sex and age. JCI Insight.
- (2021). Serum tyrosine is associated with better cognition in Lewy body dementia. Brain Research.
- (2021). One-Carbon Metabolism in Nepalese Infant-Mother Pairs and Child Cognition at 5 Years Old. Journal of Nutrition. 883-891.
- (2021). Fluctuating biomarkers in primary sclerosing cholangitis: A longitudinal comparison of alkaline phosphatase, liver stiffness, and ELF. JHEP Reports. 1-10.
- (2021). Differentiating traits and states identifies the importance of chronic neuropsychiatric symptoms for cognitive prognosis in mild dementia. Alzheimer's and Dementia: Diagnosis, Assessment and Disease Monitoring. 1-11.
- (2021). Association of malnutrition with functional and cognitive trajectories in people living with dementia: a five-year follow-up study. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 1713-1722.
- (2021). Association Between Amygdala Volume and Trajectories of Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia With Lewy Bodies. Frontiers in Neurology. 13 pages.
- (2020). The effect of drug-eluting stents on target lesion revascularization in native coronary arteries: Results from the NORSTENT randomized study. Cardiology. 333-341.
- (2020). The Truth behind the Zeros: A New Approach to Principal Component Analysis of the Neuropsychiatric Inventory. Multivariate Behavioral Research. 70-85.
- (2020). Plasma kynurenines and prognosis in patients with heart failure. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- (2020). Neuropsychiatric symptoms and functional decline in Alzheimerʼs disease and Lewy body dementia. Journal of The American Geriatrics Society. 2257-2263.
- (2020). Greater Variability in Cognitive Decline in Lewy Body Dementia Compared to Alzheimer's Disease. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 1321-1330.
- (2020). Components of the choline oxidation pathway modify the association between the apolipoprotein ε4 gene variant and cognitive decline in patients with dementia. Brain Research. 1-8.
- (2020). Alvorlig delir etter GHB-misbruk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 3 pages.
- (2019). Traumatic amputations caused by drone attacks in the local population in Gaza: a retrospective cross-sectional study. The Lancet Planetary Health. e40-e47.
- (2019). The kynurenine pathway and cognitive performance in community-dwelling older adults. The Hordaland Health Study. Brain, Behavior, and Immunity. 155-162.
- (2019). The individual course of neuropsychiatric symptoms in people with Alzheimer’s and Lewy body dementia: 12-year longitudinal cohort study. British Journal of Psychiatry. 6 pages.
- (2019). The associations between cognitive prognosis and kynurenines are modified by the apolipoprotein ε4 allele variant in patients with dementia. International Journal of Tryptophan Research (IJTR). 1-8.
- (2019). Serum Potassium Is Associated with Cognitive Decline in Patients with Lewy Body Dementia. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 239-253.
- (2019). Reduced Walking Speed in Subjective and Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Cross-Sectional Study. Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy. E122-E128.
- (2019). Plasma amino acids and incident type 2 diabetes in patients with coronary artery disease. Diabetes Care. 1225-1233.
- (2019). Kynurenines, Neuropsychiatric Symptoms, and Cognitive Prognosis in Patients with Mild Dementia. International Journal of Tryptophan Research (IJTR). 1-9.
- (2019). Effects of anthocyanin supplementation on serum lipids, glucose, markers of inflammation and cognition in adults with increased risk of dementia - A pilot study. Frontiers in Genetics. 1-11.
- (2019). Does pain, psychological distress and deteriorated family economy follow traumatic amputation among war casualties? A retrospective, cross-sectional study from Gaza . BMJ Open. 1-6.
- (2019). Computed Tomography Assessment of Anatomic Graft Placement After ACL Reconstruction: A Comparative Study of Grid and Angle Measurements. Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine (OJSM).
- (2018). Reduced glucose transporter-1 in brain derived circulating endothelial cells in mild Alzheimer's disease patients. Brain Research. 304-309.
- (2018). Life after conflict-related amputation trauma: A clinical study from the Gaza Strip. BMC International Health and Human Rights. 1-10.
- (2018). GPCR-specific autoantibody signatures are associated with physiological and pathological immune homeostasis. Nature Communications. 14 pages.
- (2018). Course of neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia: 5-year longitudinal study. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 1361-1369.
- (2018). Antibodies to receptors are associated with biomarkers of inflammation and myocardial damage in heart failure. International Journal of Cardiology. 253-259.
- (2018). Antibodies to multiple receptors are associated with neuropsychiatric symptoms and mortality in Alzheimer's disease: A longitudinal study. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 761-774.
- (2017). Kynurenine pathway metabolites in Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 495-504.
- (2017). Antibodies to signaling molecules and receptors in Alzheimer's disease are associated with psychomotor slowing, depression, and poor visuospatial function. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 929-939.
- (2015). Autoantibodies toward the angiotensin 2 type 1 receptor: a novel autoantibody in Alzheimer's Disease. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. 523-529.
- (2021). Lungeembolisme hos en pasient med Klinefelters syndrom. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 160-161.
- (2019). Antibodies to Signaling Molecules and Receptors in Alzheimer’s Disease.
- (2018). Severe extremity amputations in surviving Palestinian civilians caused by explosives fired from drones during the Gaza War. The Lancet. S15-S15.
- (2021). Corrigendum: Effects of Anthocyanin Supplementation on Serum Lipids, Glucose, Markers of Inflammation and Cognition in Adults With Increased Risk of Dementia – A Pilot Study (Front. Genet., (2019), 10, (536), 10.3389/fgene.2019.00536). Frontiers in Genetics.