Acedemic librarian at the University Library.
Was previously a researcher at the Center for the Studies of the Sciences and Humanities, and participated in several interdisciplinary research projects there. Topics include research ethics / research integrity, the precautionary principle, Responsible Research and Innovation. PhD degree from the University of Cape Town whith the topic urbanization in the south and leadership in informal settlements.
Holding various courses on academic sources, literature search, referencing and academic integrity. The courses are given to students of sociology, comparative politics and politics and administration.
Previously, I gave seminars on "research integrity and misconduct" to PhD students at the mat.nat, HF and Psychology Faculties
- (2022). Questionable Research Practices and Misconduct Among Norwegian Researchers. Science and Engineering Ethics. 31 pages.
- (2021). WP2 Case study: Neonicotinoid insecticides. .
- (2021). Pollinator conservation requires a stronger and broader application of the precautionary principle. Current Opinion in Insect Science. 95-105.
- (2019). The perceived FFP-QRP hierarchy – results from a large-scale survey among Norwegian researchers .
- (2019). On the relative importance of training in research ethics .
- (2019). Forskningsintegritet i kontekst: resultater fra en kvalitativ studie. .
- (2019). Forskningsetikk i Norge: Tid for handling. Forskning.no.
- (2018). Research Integrity in Norway (RINO).
- (2018). Etikk og integritet i forskning - resultater fra en landsomfattende undersøkelse. .
- (2016). Community Leadership in Urban Informal Neighbourhoods: Micro-Politics and Micro-Administration in Informal Settlements in Cape Town. Urban Forum.
- (2014). Plural regulation of shebeens (informal drinking places). The South African Geographical Journal.