- (2022). POLG mutations lead to abnormal mitochondrial remodeling during neural differentiation of human pluripotent stem cells via SIRT3/AMPK pathway inhibition. Cell Cycle. 1178-1193.
- (2022). Comparing the mitochondrial signatures in ESCs and iPSCs and their neural derivations. Cell Cycle. 2206-2221.
- (2021). Stem cell derived astrocytes with POLG mutations and mitochondrial dysfunction including abnormal NAD+ metabolism is toxic for neurons. BioRxiv.
- (2020). Disease-specific phenotypes in iPSC-derived neural stem cells with POLG mutations. EMBO Molecular Medicine. 1-26.
- (2022). Characterization of the NAD metabolome in breast cancer cell models treated with fulvestrant.
- (2017). Insights into the peroxisomal NAD pool.