- (2021). SARS-CoV-2 infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells in humans. Nature. 421-425.
- (2021). Repeated Influenza Vaccination Boosts and Maintains H1N1pdm09 Neuraminidase Antibody Titers. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-11.
- (2021). Matrix M Adjuvanted H5N1 Vaccine Elicits Broadly Neutralizing Antibodies and Neuraminidase Inhibiting Antibodies in Humans That Correlate With In Vivo Protection. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-13.
- (2019). Upregulated PDK4 expression is a sensitive marker of increased fatty acid oxidation. Mitochondrion (Amsterdam. Print). 97-110.
- (2017). Immunization with HIV-1 envelope T20-encoding DNA vaccines elicits cross-clade neutralizing antibody responses. Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics. 2849-2858.
- (2019). Neuraminidase antibody responses after pandemic and seasonal influenza vaccinations: a five-year study.
- (2019). Neuraminidase Antibody Responses After Pandemic And Seasonal Vaccination: A Five-Year Study.