- (2020). Mass cytometry analysis of blood immune cells from psoriasis patients on biological therapy. European Journal of Immunology. 694-702.
- (2018). Serum cytokine measurements and biological therapy of psoriasis - Prospects for personalized treatment? Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 1-7.
- (2018). Phosphorylation of intracellular signaling molecules in peripheral blood cells from psoriasis patients on originator or biosimilar infliximab. British Journal of Dermatology. 371-380.
- (2015). Peritumoral dermis of squamous cell carcinomas in renal transplant recipients contains less CD11c+ myeloid dendritic cells and FoxP3+ T cells compared to immunocompetent controls. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 2128-2135.
- (2014). CD11c+ dendritic cells rather than Langerhans cells are reduced in normal skin of immunosuppressed renal transplant recipients. Acta Dermato-Venereologica. 173-178.
- (2013). Characterization of monocyte-derived dendritic cells from immunosuppressed renal transplant recipients with and without squamous cell carcinomas. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 291-297.
Reader opinion piece
- (2012). Quantification of Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells and Type 1 Myeloid Dendritic Cells in Peripheral Blood of Renal Transplant Recipients With and Without Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Acta Dermato-Venereologica. 623-624.
Letter to the editor
- (2022). Toxic epidermal necrolysis after immune checkpoint inhibition, case report, and review of the literature. Acta Oncologica.
- (2019). Systemic inflammation in psoriasis: Circulating immune cells and cytokines.
- (2013). Squamous cell carcinomas in renal transplant recipients – analyses of various dendritic cell populations.
- (2011). Can Levels of Blood Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells be used as a Prognostic Factor for Development of Squamous Cell Carcinomas in Organ Transplant Recipients? Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 394-394.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2019). Gutt i tenårene med store ulcerasjoner i hodet og nakken. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 6 pages.