- Phone+47 55 58 83 60
- Visitor AddressAllégaten 41Realfagbygget5007 BergenRoom2D18c - 2125C
- Postal AddressPostboks 78035020 Bergen
My research covers the following areas:
- Seismic interpretation of the interaction of sedimentation and salt movements, Lower Congo Basin, offshore Angola
- Inference of slip histories on active faults using the stratigraphic record or cosmogenic isotope data
I also maintain a finite element code (FANTOM) that is used for modelling large scale tectonic processes
GEOV272 Seismic interpretation: in this course the students are taught reflection seismic data is used to understand the subsurface. The students are given both 2D and 3D seismic from the North Viking Graben and are asked to interpret this using the Petrel software.
- (2020). Spatial and temporal variations in minibasin geometry and evolution in salt tectonic provinces: Lower Congo Basin, offshore Angola. Basin Research. 1-18.
- (2019). Minibasin depocentre migration during diachronous salt welding, offshore Angola. Basin Research. 1-19.
- (2017). Orogen-scale uplift in the central Italian Apennines drives episodic behaviour of earthquake faults. Scientific Reports. 1-10.
- (2015). Implications of slip rate variability along extensional faults in the central Apennines for geodynamic interpretations and earthquake hazard assessment. 6th International INQUA Meeting on Paleoseismology, Active Tectonics and Archaeoseismology. 4 pages.
- (2015). Global lithospheric imaging using teleseismic receiver functions.