Line Iden Berge
- Phone+47 55 58 61 15
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2023). Access to, use of, and experiences with social alarms in home-living people with dementia: results from the LIVE@Home.Path trial. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience.
- (2022). The impact of medication reviews by general practitioners on psychotropic drug use and behavioral and psychological symptoms in home-dwelling people with dementia: results from the multicomponent cluster randomized controlled LIVE@Home.Path trial. BMC Medicine.
- (2022). The acceptability, adoption, and feasibility of a music application developed using participatory design for home-dwelling persons with dementia and their caregivers. The “Alight” app in the LIVE@Home.Path trial. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 1-18.
- (2022). Impact of COVID-19 restrictions on behavioural and psychological symptoms in home-dwelling people with dementia: A prospective cohort study (PAN.DEM). BMJ Open.
- (2022). Gender specific early treatment for women with alcohol addiction (EWA): Impact on work related outcomes. A 25-year registry follow-up of a randomized controlled trial (RCT). Drug and Alcohol Dependence. 8 pages.
- (2022). Factors associated with formal and informal resource utilization in nursing home patients with and without dementia: cross-sectional analyses from the COSMOS trial. BMC Health Services Research. 1-10.
- (2021). Which factors increase informal care hours and societal costs among caregivers of people with dementia? A systematic review of Resource Utilization in Dementia (RUD). Health Economics Review. 15 pages.
- (2021). The consequences of COVID-19 lockdown for formal and informal resource utilization among home-dwelling people with dementia: results from the prospective PAN.DEM study. BMC Health Services Research. 1-12.
- (2021). How, Why and Where it Hurts—Breaking Down Pain Syndrome Among Nursing Home Patients With Dementia: A Cross-Sectional Analysis of the COSMOS Trial. Pain Management Nursing. 319-326.
- (2021). Genetic Dominant Variants in STUB1, Segregating in Families with SCA48, Display In Vitro Functional Impairments Indistinctive from Recessive Variants Associated with SCAR16. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- (2021). Factors associated with access to assistive technology and telecare in home-dwelling people with dementia: baseline data from the LIVE@Home.Path trial. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. 1-14.
- (2021). Age and emotional distress during covid-19: Findings from two waves of the norwegian citizen panel. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 14 pages.
- (2021). Access to and interest in assistive technology for home-dwelling people with dementia during the COVID-19 pandemic (PAN.DEM). International Review of Psychiatry. 9 pages.
- (2020). The negative impact of psychotropic drug use on quality of life in nursing home patients at different stages of dementia: Cross-sectional analyses from the COSMOS trial. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 1623-1628.
- (2020). Less is more: The impact of deprescribing psychotropic drugs on behavioral and psychological symptoms and daily functioning in nursing home patients. Results from the Cluster-Randomized Controlled COSMOS Trial. The American journal of geriatric psychiatry. 304-315.
- (2020). LIVE@Home.Path--innovating the clinical pathway for home-dwelling people with dementia and their caregivers: Study protocol for a mixed-method, stepped-wedge, randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-16.
- (2018). Diabetes is associated with decreased migraine risk: A nationwide cohort study. Cephalalgia. 1759-1764.
- (2016). Health anxiety and risk of ischaemic heart disease: A prospective cohort study linking the Hordaland Health Study (HUSK) with the Cardiovascular Diseases in Norway (CVDNOR) project. BMJ Open. 9 pages.
- (2015). The prospective association between health anxiety and cancer detection: A cohort study linking the Hordaland Health Study (HUSK) with the Norwegian Cancer Registry. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 148-152.
- (2015). Depression in persons with diabetes by age and antidiabetic treatment: A crosssectional analysis with data from the hordaland health study. PLOS ONE. 15 pages.
- (2015). Attempts to improve and confidence in improving health behaviour in 40-49 year olds with and without coronary heart disease: The Hordaland Health Study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. e60-e69.
- (2014). Is depression a risk factor for diabetic foot ulcers? 11-years follow-up of the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Journal of Diabetes and its Complications (JDC). 20-25.
- (2013). Prevalence and characteristics of depressive disorders in type 1 diabetes. BMC Research Notes.
- (2013). Does diabetes have a protective effect on migraine? Epidemiology. 129-134.
- (2013). Co-morbidity between diabetes, migraine and depression. Norsk Epidemiologi. 83-87.
- (2012). Risk of depression in diabetes is highest for young persons using oral anti-diabetic agents. Diabetic Medicine. 509-514.
- (2023). Helsetjenester til personer med demens.
Popular scientific lecture
- (2023). Forskernatt, søvnens makt: ungdom, overgang, alderdom. .
- (2023). Forskernatt «Søvnens makt: Ungdom – overgang – alderdom».
- (2023). Virtual darkness and digital phenotyping in specialized and municipal dementia care. The DARK.DEM trial.
- (2023). The effectiveness of a multicomponent intervention on caregiver burden and informal care time in home-dwelling people with dementia and their caregivers. Results from the stepped wedge randomized controlled LIVE@Home.Path trial.
- (2023). Kronoterapi mot adferdsforstyrrelser ved demens.
- (2023). Chronotheraphy for behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia.
- (2022). Konsekvenser av covid-19 restriksjonene for eldre og personer med demens.
- (2022). Cost-effectiveness of LIVE@Home.Path care model for home-dwelling persons with dementia: preliminary results from a stepped-wedge randomized controlled trial.
- (2022). Brighter Age: Alderspsykiatri i nytt lys.
- (2016). Hva gikk galt hos legen? Når dialogen svikter. Spartacus.
- (2022). Psykose og depresjon hos eldre under koronapandemien. Forskning.no.
- (2021). Eldre har også lidd under pandemien. Bergens Tidende.
- (2020). Politikerne hykler om velferdsteknologi. Vårt land.
- (2020). Politikerne hykler om velferdsteknologi. Vårt land.
Letter to the editor
- (2020). Intensive Medicine and Nursing Home Care in Times of SARS CoV-2: A Norwegian Perspective. The American journal of geriatric psychiatry. 792-793.
- (2014). Depression and migraine comorbid to diabetes.
- (2021). Multicomponent intervention with medication reviews impact on psychotropic drug use and behavioural and psychological symptoms in home-dwelling persons with dementia. .
- (2021). LIVE@Home.Path: Innovating the clinical pathway for home-dwelling people with dementia and caregivers .
- (2021). Impact of medication review on psychotropic drug use for behavioral and psychological symptoms of home-dwelling persons with dementia. .
- (2020). Access to and interest in assistive technology for home-dwelling people with dementia under COVID-19.
- (2019). LIVE@Home.Path.
- (2019). Ethics, privacy and regulations in research including home-dwelling people with dementia. .
- (2019). Digital Assessments for Individualized Dementia Care.
- (2019). Alight: The development and pilot testing of a prototype tablet application for elderly persons with affective disorders or cognitive impairment. A collaboration between patients and caregivers, clinical, academic and commercial organizations .
- (2020). Corrigendum: Sensing Technology to Monitor Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms and to Assess Treatment Response in People With Dementia. A Systematic Review (Frontiers in Pharmacology, (2020), 10, (1699), 10.3389/fphar.2019.01699). Frontiers in Pharmacology.
Academic literature review
- (2020). Sensing technology to monitor behavioral and psychological symptoms and to assess treatment response in people with dementia: A systematic review. Frontiers in Pharmacology. 1-13.
- (2015). Comorbidity between type 2 diabetes and depression in the adult population: directions of the association and its possible pathophysiological mechanisms. International Journal of Endocrinology. 7 pages.