Line Iden Berge
- Phone+47 55 58 61 14
- Visitor AddressKalfarveien 31
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2018. Diabetes is associated with decreased migraine risk: A nationwide cohort study. Cephalalgia. 1759-1764.
- 2016. Health anxiety and risk of ischaemic heart disease: A prospective cohort study linking the Hordaland Health Study (HUSK) with the Cardiovascular Diseases in Norway (CVDNOR) project. BMJ Open. 9 pages.
- 2015. The prospective association between health anxiety and cancer detection: A cohort study linking the Hordaland Health Study (HUSK) with the Norwegian Cancer Registry. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 148-152.
- 2015. Depression in persons with diabetes by age and antidiabetic treatment: A crosssectional analysis with data from the hordaland health study. PLOS ONE. 15 pages.
- 2015. Attempts to improve and confidence in improving health behaviour in 40-49 year olds with and without coronary heart disease: The Hordaland Health Study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. e60-e69.
- 2014. Is depression a risk factor for diabetic foot ulcers? 11-years follow-up of the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Journal of diabetes and its complications. 20-25.
- 2013. Prevalence and characteristics of depressive disorders in type 1 diabetes. BMC Research Notes.
- 2013. Does diabetes have a protective effect on migraine? Epidemiology. 129-134.
- 2013. Co-morbidity between diabetes, migraine and depression. Norsk Epidemiologi. 83-87.
- 2012. Risk of depression in diabetes is highest for young persons using oral anti-diabetic agents. Diabetic Medicine. 509-514.
- 2014. Depression and migraine comorbid to diabetes.
- 2019. LIVE@Home.Path.
- 2019. Ethics, privacy and regulations in research including home-dwelling people with dementia. .
- 2019. Digital Assessments for Individualized Dementia Care.
- 2019. Alight: The development and pilot testing of a prototype tablet application for elderly persons with affective disorders or cognitive impairment. A collaboration between patients and caregivers, clinical, academic and commercial organizations .
Academic literature review
- 2020. Sensing technology to facilitate behavioral and psychological symptoms and to monitor treatment response in people with dementia: A systematic review. 1-13.
- 2015. Comorbidity between type 2 diabetes and depression in the adult population: directions of the association and its possible pathophysiological mechanisms. 7 pages.