- (2020). Functional evaluation of 16 SCHAD missense variants: Only amino acid substitutions causing congenital hyperinsulinism of infancy lead to loss-of-function phenotypes in vitro. The Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease (JIMD). 1-13.
- (2018). Structural determinants and cellular environment define processed actin as the sole substrate of the N-terminal acetyltransferase NAA80. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 4405-4410.
- (2018). Sequence variations in pxr (nr1i2) from Zebrafish (Danio rerio) strains affect nuclear receptor function. Toxicological Sciences. 28-39.
- (2018). NAA10 dysfunction with normal NatA-complex activity in a girl with non-syndromic ID and a de novo NAA10 p.(V111G) variant - a case report. BMC Medical Genetics. 1-9.
- (2018). Identification of an alternatively spliced nuclear isoform of human N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa30. Gene. 27-37.
- (2018). A novel NAA10 variant with impaired acetyltransferase activity causes developmental delay, intellectual disability, and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. European Journal of Human Genetics. 1-12.
- (2016). A Role for Human N-alpha Acetyltransferase 30 (Naa30) in Maintaining Mitochondrial Integrity. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 3361-3372.
- (2015). The N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa10 is essential for zebrafish development. Bioscience Reports. 10 pages.
- (2015). RACK1 (receptor for activated C-kinase 1) interactions with spectrin repeat elements. Journal of Molecular Recognition. 49-58.
- (2015). Downregulation of N-terminal acetylation triggers ABA-mediated drought responses in Arabidopsis. Nature Communications.
- (2015). De novo missense mutations in the NAA10 gene cause severe non-syndromic developmental delay in males and females. European Journal of Human Genetics. 602-609.
- (2015). Biochemical and cellular analysis of Ogden syndrome reveals downstream Nt-acetylation defects. Human Molecular Genetics. 1956-1976.
- (2011). The MDM2 Promoter SNP285C/309G Haplotype Diminishes Sp1 Transcription Factor Binding and Reduces Risk for Breast and Ovarian Cancer in Caucasians. Cancer Cell. 273-282.
- (2011). Receptor for Activated Protein C Kinase 1 (RACK1) Is Overexpressed in Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma. Thyroid. 1217-1225.
- (2011). RINF (CXXC5) is overexpressed in solid tumors and is an unfavorable prognostic factor in breast cancer(dagger). Annals of Oncology. 2208-2215.
- (2007). RACK1 regulates Ki-Ras-mediated signaling and morphological transformation of NIH 3T3 cells. International Journal of Cancer. 961-969.
- (2007). LEDGF/p75 has increased expression in blasts from chemotherapy-resistant human acute myelogenic leukemia patients and protects leukemia cells from apoptosis in vitro. Molecular Cancer.
- (2015). Naa10 in development and disease. OncoTarget. 34041-34042.
- (2017). N-terminal acetyltransferases in zebrafish development.
- (2010). The scaffold protein RACK1 in signal transduction. RACK1 complex formation with Ki-Ras.
- (2008). The scaffold protein RACK1 regulates Ki-Ras-mediated signaling and morphological transformation of NIH 3T3 cells. The FEBS Journal. 315-315.
- (2020). Inhibition of the Actin N-terminal acetyltransferase NAA80.
- (2018). naa10 knockdown and NatA inhibition point to role for the NatA complex in zebrafish dorsoventral axis formation .
- (2018). Inhibition of the Actin N-terminal acetyltransferase NAA80.
- (2015). The N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa10 is essential for zebrafish development.
- (2015). Amino-terminal acetylation of proteins in human biology and disease.
- (2014). In silico, in vitro and in vivo models reveal functional impairment of the Ogden syndrome N-terminal acetyltransferase Naa10 S37P mutant.
- (2012). An X-linked infantile lethal disease, the Ogden syndrome, and the functional implications of the hNaa10p S37P mutation.
Academic literature review
- (2016). The world of protein acetylation. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Proteins and Proteomics. 1372-1401.
- (2015). Protein N-terminal acetylering: Fra kreft og hormon-regulering til tørkeresistens hos planter. NBS-nytt. 6-11.