- (2022). C/EBPB-dependent adaptation to palmitic acid promotes tumor formation in hormone receptor negative breast cancer. Nature Communications. 1-17.
- (2021). High-dimensional immunotyping of tumors grown in obese and non-obese mice. Disease Models and Mechanisms. 18 pages.
- (2020). Golgi-Localized PAQR4 Mediates Antiapoptotic Ceramidase Activity in Breast Cancer. Cancer Research. 2163-2174.
- (2020). Functional evaluation of 16 SCHAD missense variants: Only amino acid substitutions causing congenital hyperinsulinism of infancy lead to loss-of-function phenotypes in vitro. The Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease (JIMD). 1-13.
- (2020). Epac1 null mice have nephrogenic diabetes insipidus with deficient corticopapillary osmotic gradient and weaker collecting duct tight junctions. Acta Physiologica.
- (2019). Mice depleted for Exchange Proteins Directly Activated by cAMP (Epac) exhibit irregular liver regeneration in response to partial hepatectomy. Scientific Reports. 1-17.
- (2019). Development of an in vivo selection-based model system to study PDAC liver colonization in obese and non-obese microenvironments.
- (2017). Malignant Exploitation of the Altered Metabolic Landscape in Obese Hormone Receptor Negative Breast Cancer Patients.