- (2021). Political (In)tolerance of the Far-Right: The Importance of Agency. Frontiers in Political Science.
- (2019). Effects of the Refugee Crisis on Perceptions of Asylum Seekers in Recipient Populations. Journal of Refugee Studies. i219-i237.
- (2017). Patterns of Legitimacy on the Far Right. 4. 4. .
Popular scientific lecture
- (2021). The limits of public political tolerance of the far right in contemporary liberal democracies.
- (2022). Scandinavia under magnifier: Populist radical right parties and the end of Nordic exceptionalism?
- (2022). Public perceptions of the populist radical right in Norway.
- (2022). Applying the Paradox of Tolerance to the Study of the Populist Radical Right.
Popular scientific article
- (2015). Demokratiske rettigheter og diskriminering. Funn fra tre survey-eksperimenter. Vox publica.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2019). How and Why the Populist Radical Right Persuades Citizens. 27 pages.
- (2016). What Kind of Challenge? Right-Wing Populism in Contemporary Western Europe. 18 pages.