- (2022). A novel age-related gene expression signature associates with proliferation and disease progression in breast cancer. British Journal of Cancer. 1-11.
- (2021). Overexpression of mir-20a-5p in tumor epithelium is an independent negative prognostic indicator in prostate cancer—a multi-institutional study. Cancers. 14 pages.
- (2021). High expression of miR-17-5p in tumor epithelium is a predictor for poor prognosis for prostate cancer patients. Scientific Reports.
- (2019). Low expression of miR-424-3p is highly correlated with clinical failure in prostate cancer. Scientific Reports. 1-10.
- (2022). Gene Expression Signatures of the Tumor Micoenvironment: Relation to Tumor Phenotypes and Progress in Breast Cancer . 401-425. In:
- (2022). Biomarkers of the Tumor Microenvironment. Springer.