- Visitor AddressØysteins gate 35007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
- (2020). Religion-Making at the Sakha Yhyakh. Anthropology & Archeology of Eurasia. 29-51.
- (2019). Yhyakh:_ From a Ritual to a National Day of Sakha People.
- (2018). The Role of Scholarships in the Contemporary Revitalization of Sakha Religions.
- (2018). Post-Soviet religious revitalization among Sakha people.
- (2017). Indigenous religions and the work of scholars in Sakha, Talamanca, and Tromsø.
- (2017). Indigenous Methodologies: Translating words, inhabiting worlds .
- (2016). Research collaboration in the INREL project.
- (2016). "Articulations of religion and indigeneity at yhyakh".
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2022). The Role of Academia in Finding, Claiming, and Authorizing Sakha Religions. 21 pages.
- (2018). "Back to the roots: How Can One Festival Lead You Back to Your Roots".
- (2016). Revival of the 400 years old festival in Siberia.