- (2021). Polymorphisms in the TP53-MDM2-MDM4-axis in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Gene. 9 pages.
- (2021). Impact of the APOBEC3A/B deletion polymorphism on risk of ovarian cancer. Scientific Reports.
- (2021). Impact of MDM2 promoter SNP55 (rs2870820) on risk of endometrial and ovarian cancer. Biomarkers. 302-308.
- (2017). The Functional roles of the MDM2 splice variants P2-MDM2-10 and MDM2-∆5 in breast cancer cells. Translational Oncology. 806-817.
- (2017). MDM2 promoter polymorphism del1518 (rs3730485) and its impact on endometrial and ovarian cancer risk. BMC Cancer. 1-6.
- (2017). Impact of the MDM2 splice-variants MDM2-A, MDM2-B and MDM2-C on cytotoxic stress response in breast cancer cells. BMC Cell Biology. 1-9.
- (2017). APOBEC3A/B deletion polymorphism and cancer risk. Carcinogenesis. 118-124.
- (2016). The MDM4 SNP34091 (rs4245739) C-allele is associated with increased risk of ovarian—but not endometrial cancer. Tumour Biology. 10697-10702.
- (2016). Prevalence of the CHEK2 R95* germline mutation. Hereditary Cancer in Clinical Practice. 4 pages.
- (2016). MDM2 promoter SNP55 (rs2870820) affects risk of colon cancer but not breast-, lung-, or prostate cancer. Scientific Reports. 8 pages.
- (2016). Associations between the MDM2 promoter P1 polymorphism del1518 (rs3730485) and incidence of cancer of the breast, lung, colon and prostate. OncoTarget. 28637-28646.
- (2015). MDM4 SNP34091 (rs4245739) and its effect on breast-, colon-, lung-, and prostate cancer risk. Cancer Medicine. 1901-1907.
- (2015). Influence of MDM2 SNP309 and SNP285 status on the risk of cancer in the breast, prostate, lung and colon. International Journal of Cancer. 96-103.
- (2014). Population distribution and ancestry of the cancer protective MDM2 SNP285 (rs117039649). OncoTarget. 8223-8234.
- (2012). MDM2 Promoter SNP344T>A (rs1196333) Status Does Not Affect Cancer Risk. PLOS ONE. 6 pages.
Reader opinion piece
- (2018). Association of rs2279744 and rs117039649 promoter polymorphism with the risk of gynaecological cancer: A meta-analysis of case-control studies . Medicine.
- (2013). MDM2 polymorphisms: The impact of four promoter variants on cancer risk.