- 2020. Plan selection in proton therapy of locally advanced prostate cancer with simultaneous treatment of multiple targets. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 630-638.
- 2018. Statistical motion modelling for robust evaluation of clinically delivered accumulated dose distributions after curative radiotherapy of locally advanced prostate cancer. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 327-335.
- 2017. The influence of inter-fractional anatomy variation on secondary cancer risk estimates following radiotherapy. Physica medica (Testo stampato). 271-276.
- 2016. Modelling of organ-specific radiation-induced secondary cancer risks following particle therapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 300-306.
- 2016. Deformable registration-based segmentation of the bowel on Megavoltage CT during pelvic radiotherapy. Physica medica (Testo stampato). 898-904.
- 2015. Risk of radiation-induced secondary rectal and bladder cancer following radiotherapy of prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 1317-1325.
- 2014. Estimated risk of radiation-induced cancer following paediatric cranio-spinal irradiation with electron, photon and proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 1048-1057.
- 2013. Treatment simulations with a statistical deformable motion model to evaluate margins for multiple targets in radiotherapy for high-risk prostate cancer. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 344-349.
- 2013. Prediction of rectum and bladder morbidity following radiotherapy of prostate cancer based on motion-inclusive dose distributions. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 147-152.
- 2013. Degradation of target coverage due to inter-fraction motion during intensity-modulated proton therapy of prostate and elective targets. Acta Oncologica. 521-527.
- 2013. Adaptive radiotherapy in locally advanced prostate cancer using a statistical deformable motion model. Acta Oncologica. 1423-1429.
- 2011. Plan robustness of simultaneous integrated boost radiotherapy of prostate and lymph nodes for different image-guidance and delivery techniques. Acta Oncologica. 926-934.
- 2011. A coverage probability based method to estimate patient-specific small bowel planning volumes for use in radiotherapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 407-411.
- 2010. Semi-automated segmentation of the sigmoid and descending colon for radiotherapy planning using the Fast-Marching method. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 5569-5584.
- 2017. Bridging imaging and therapy: the role of medical physics in development of precision cancer care. Acta Oncologica. 757-760.
- 2011. Exploring and exploiting the potential of pelvic IMRT to spare the bowel.
- 2013. VARIAN AWARD: Prediction of normal tissue morbidity in radiotherapy of prostate cancer using motion-inclusive dose distributions. European Journal of Cancer. S219-S219.
- 2014. Registration of multiparametric MRI and whole-mount sections of the prostate.
- 2014. Registration of multiparametric MRI and whole-Mount sections prostate.
Academic literature review
- 2016. Adaptive radiotherapy strategies for pelvic tumors – a systematic review of clinical implementations. 943-958.