My PhD project is a part of the larger ENLIGHT project. The ENLIGHT project aims at exploring new and optimal light conditions to improve cognition, mood, sleep and circadian rhythm in people with mild dementia. We will perform laboratory experiments testing the acute effects of different light modes on cognitive performance and emotional processing. Additionally, we will conduct a randomized controlled trial aimed at investigating the short- and long-term effects of dynamic therapy LEDs on sleep, circadian rhythm and behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia.
- 2019. ENLIGHT: effects of light on cognition in dementia.
- 2018. Prolonged photoperiod alters time in sleep and slow-wave activity. The impact of blue-enriched light.
- 2018. Extending the photoperiod impacts circadian rhythmicity and gene expression in prefrontal cortex and retina- Impact of exposure to blue-enriched light. .
- 2018. Extended photoperiod alters sleep and expression of synaptic plasticity-associated genes. The impact of blue-enriched light.
- 2018. Extended photoperiod alters circadian rhythmicity and expression of neuroplasticity markers. The impact of blue-enriched light.