My PhD project is a part of the larger ENLIGHT project. The project aims at exploring new and optimal light conditions to improve cognition, mood, and health in people with mild dementia. We will perform laboratory experiments testing the acute effects of different light modalities on alertness and various aspects of cognitive performance and emotional processing.
- 2020. The acute effects of light on alertness, cognition, and mood: a systematic review.
- 2020. The acute effects of light on alertness, cognition, and mood: a systematic review. Journal of Sleep Research.
- 2019. ENLIGHT: effects of light on cognition in dementia.
- 2018. Prolonged photoperiod alters time in sleep and slow-wave activity. The impact of blue-enriched light.
- 2018. Extending the photoperiod impacts circadian rhythmicity and gene expression in prefrontal cortex and retina- Impact of exposure to blue-enriched light. .
- 2018. Extended photoperiod alters sleep and expression of synaptic plasticity-associated genes. The impact of blue-enriched light.
- 2018. Extended photoperiod alters circadian rhythmicity and expression of neuroplasticity markers. The impact of blue-enriched light.