- 2018. Optical transfer diagnosis differentiating benign and malignant pigmented lesions in a simulated primary care practice. British Journal of Dermatology. 541-546.
- 2018. Financial crises, price discovery, and information transmission: a high-frequency perspective. Financial Markets and Portfolio Management (FMPM). 333-365.
- 2017. Optical detection and monitoring of pigmented skin lesions. Biomedical Optics Express. 2946-2964.
- 2017. Impact of Chromophoric dissolved organic matter on light absorption in lake water on the Tibetan Plateau, China. AIP Conference Proceedings. 4 pages.
- 2017. Comparison of absorption properties of colored dissolved organic matter in six different case 2 water bodies. AIP Conference Proceedings. 1-4.
- 2017. Analysis and parameterization of absorption properties of northern Norwegian coastal water. AIP Conference Proceedings. 4 pages.
- 2016. Absorption properties of high-latitude Norwegian coastal water: The impact of CDOM and particulate matter. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. 158-167.
- 2015. Impact of particulate and dissolved material on light absorption properties in a High-Altitude Lake in Tibet, China. Hydrobiologia. 17 pages.
- 2011. Bidirectional reflectance distribution function of Spectralon white reflectance standard illuminated by incoherent unpolarized and plane-polarized light. Applied Optics. 2431-2442.
- 2008. Retrieval of the physiological state of human skin from UV–Vis reflectance spectra – A feasibility study. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology. B: Biology. 23-31.
- 2007. Monte Carlo and discrete-ordinate simulations of spectral radiances in a coupled air-tissue system. Applied Optics. 2333-2350.
- 2006. The importance of the depth distribution of melanin in skin for DNA protection and other photobiological processes. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology. B: Biology. 194-198.
- 2006. Spectroscopic measurements of photoinduced processes in human skin after topical application of the hexyl ester of 5-aminolevulinic acid. Journal of Environmental Pathology And Toxicology. 307-320.
- 2006. New versatile setup for goniometric measurements of spectral radiance. Optical Engineering: The Journal of SPIE. 053606.
- 2004. Reflectance Spectra of Pigmented and Nonpigmented Skin in the UV Spectral Region. Photochemistry and Photobiology. 450-455.
- 2004. Et biofysisk fenomen: Er afrikanere lysere enn europeere for fluer? Fra Fysikkens Verden. 82-85.
- 2015. Absorption spectra for water samples from Lake Namtso (Tibet), Bohai sea (China), and the coast off Northern Norway.
- 2013. Optical properties of high-altitude lakes: Lake Namtso in Tibet,China.
- 2013. From optical remote sensing of the Earth to non-invasive diagnostics of skin cancer.
- 2010. BRDF of Spectralon White Reflectance Standard Illuminated by Incoherent Unpolarized and Plane Polarized Light.
- 2007. Physiological spectroscopic imaging for diagnosis of skin cancer.
- 2004. Scattering from melanosomes in skin.
- 2004. Modeling of skin reflectance in the visible and ultraviolet parts of the spectrum.
- 2003. Novel approach for imaging of objects imbedde in tissue.
- 2003. A novel approach to diffuse reflectance imaging.
- 2002. A novel approach imaging objects imbedded tissue.
- 2001. Two-dimensional acoustic and electromagnetic scattering by penetrable elliptical cylinders.
Thesis at a second degree level
- 2000. Two-dimensional Acoustic and Electromagnetic Scattering by Penetrable Elligtical Cylinders.
- 2005. A Novel Approach for Imaging Objects Embedded in Tissue (Part II).
- 2006. Goniometric measurements of the BRDF of a spectralon calibration standard.
- 2006. A versatile setup for goniometric measurements of forward/backward scattering.
- 2005. The photoprotective role of melanosome scattering.
- 2005. Imaging of physiological properties of human skin from spectral reflectance data.
- 2002. 150. Two-dimensional Acoustic and Electromagnetic Scattering by Penetrable Elliptical Cylinders.